My 3 mnths baby passing motion thrice daily.. is this normal ???

Sowjanya Guduru

My baby is 3 months old. She is passing motion 3 to 4 times daily, most of the times she passes while feeding and it is watery. It is from day 1 itself but she is gaining proper weight as required. I am worried about her growth. please let me know whether it is normal or jot??

Nivedita Vedurla

I too have the issue he passes stool more than 5 times. When i consulted my doctor he said baby on breast milk can pass upto 12 times. So dont worry

Rat Rat

Mycomment

Sowjanya Guduru

Thank you all..

Jyotsna Sahu

Hey mommy.... dont worry, i have visited same problem for my baby. My ped said thats normal if your baby gaining proper weight.... happy parenting.

Vaishali Khandelwal

Hi ... I have visit for same problem for my baby and doctor said if child is passing motion 10 to 12 then it's normal ... Yes it's true if your child's weight is accurate I should not worry much ... Happy parenting

Tejal Singh

When baby is gaining weight properly, than y r u worrying? My baby also 3mbths, some time he passes 3-4 times, some time once in 2 days, exclusively on breastfeed. If still u r in dilemma, consult ur pediatric.

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

khansi home remedy for 11month old baby?

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby