My 3 month old is restless during feeds

Dheepthy

My daughter is 3 months old. She is very restless during nursing. Sometimes she never latches on and cries. She doesn't seem to be calm. She pushes me away with her fist. She sucks for a while and then breaks away and then starts again. She seems to be very agitated. She was a very good sucker for the first 6 weeks. I feel very difficult to feed her. My let down is good. Many say that she might be gassy. But she nurses very well when she is asleep. Can somebody advice me on this. My days are becoming worse. Please let me know to overcome this problem.

Jayashree Das

You can press and hold the nipple for a while it will lower the force of the milk without wasting it. And while feeding ur baby plz check if she can breath properly. her nose is free .it worked for me. unknowingly i used to cover my baby'd nose for which he used to cry.

Dheepthy

Thanks Leesha. Will try out.

Leesha Wadhwani

I discovered that the milk was coming with a lot of force and my Baby was not comfortable while breastfeeding.. Then I use to express out a lot of milk before feeding.. later on by continuous breastfeeding the problem was gone.. Plz give it a try.. May b it works with u.

Leesha Wadhwani

Even I had the same problem when my dauther was of 2-3 months

Shruthi Suresh

Even I have the same problem with my 3 month old, she latches well when she is asleep, but when she is awake she tires and make me tired. Any suggestions

R Ramya Rani

Have the same concern... any suggestions plz...

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

Injectable polio

is injectable polio safe or does it have any side effects?

Learning

My son is 11 months old How to start is learning and observing skills

healthy habit

Hello everyone. !! My son is 8 months old. At wat interval shud i take him to p..

Food recipes for 6 months baby

Please provide me with some recipes

Baby Massage

How much time daily 6 months baby required a massage ?