My 3 yrs daughter dnt eat any vegetables and chapati

Anshu Sethi

My 3 yrs daughter do not eat any vegetables and eat chapati also very forcefully she always said that she had pain in her legs when she usrf to play a lot what shld i do.... vry wrd

Hi Anshu Sethi you may also refer to an earlier parent talk on a similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-baby-doesnt-want-to-eat/751

Ghanshyam

Hi, We also have same problem initially, but after some time we change our approach. mostly kids these days influenced by fast food something quick than roti and vegetables. what we did was instade of only roti and vegetables (as we have in thali) we stared preparing it like wrap/franky with some additional spices which kids like. Having some corn, nuts, ketchup, peanut butter etc. in it with some cheese etc. slowly kids adapt roti and vegetables food. Or prepare like burger or salad... kids like you fast food and prepared at home its clean and healthy. And make sure you also eat with them so they don't think only kids are force to eat this... let then enjoy the food...

Doesn't chew the food...

My son is 3 years old and he doesn't chew the food.. All kind of stuffed chapati..

plz suggest me summer drink 16 month baby

promoganate

my lo is 14 months. he likes promoganate with seeds only. Can I feed along with..

is it good to give coffee or tea for 2 y..

hi, my son doesn't like to plain milk, but he prefers coffee or tea, he doesn..

suggest me

suggest me the less spicy nutrition food for 1 year kids

variety food items

Hi my baby is 1yr and 1 month old. plz suggest some variety of food items that I..

turning 1

hello mommies.. my baby girl is turning one in few days,now wat all foods i can..

picky eater

My baby is a picky eater and eat less. How I encaurage her to eat more