My 3 yrs daughter dnt eat any vegetables and chapati

Anshu Sethi

My 3 yrs daughter do not eat any vegetables and eat chapati also very forcefully she always said that she had pain in her legs when she usrf to play a lot what shld i do.... vry wrd

Hi Anshu Sethi you may also refer to an earlier parent talk on a similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-baby-doesnt-want-to-eat/751

Ghanshyam

Hi, We also have same problem initially, but after some time we change our approach. mostly kids these days influenced by fast food something quick than roti and vegetables. what we did was instade of only roti and vegetables (as we have in thali) we stared preparing it like wrap/franky with some additional spices which kids like. Having some corn, nuts, ketchup, peanut butter etc. in it with some cheese etc. slowly kids adapt roti and vegetables food. Or prepare like burger or salad... kids like you fast food and prepared at home its clean and healthy. And make sure you also eat with them so they don't think only kids are force to eat this... let then enjoy the food...

Baby is anaemic

My daughter is 20months old having weight of 13kg and height of 85cm But she is..

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

can we start bounvita or any other supp..

want to know it's correct or save to the baby or not...

Hi

Hi my son is 1 yr 3 months,he s nt havng food properly n am giving similac n als..

hi

baby food variety