My 3yr old baby not saying about toilet before it comes.

Subbulakshmi

In school also she never say before about toilet coming. She dirty her diapers. She not even inform

Subbulakshmi, You will need to toilet train her and it will start with not putting her in diapers at home. Remove diapers totally at home. Understand her schedule and when you know her toilet routine, anticipate it and take her to the washroom--after waking up, every 1. 5 hours and so on. And ask her gently if she wants to use the washroom. If she is toilet trained at home but not in school, seek help from school. Tell them the same that they need to take her to the washroom every 1. 5 hours or whatever her routine is. Also, ask your daughter if she is comfortable using the toilet in school and if not why--children can get turned off the smells, dark or dingy toilet, or a scolding ayah. Understand her concern. If she dirties her diaper, kindly tell her it is not the right thing to do and remind her that she should use the toilet. gift her a treat if she doesn't soil her diaper but tells you on time. hope this helps.

How to control child's anger

Hi my son gets angry vry often n starts throwing all stuff around. How cn v cont..

behaviour

my child 4 yrs 10 months old reacts very strongly and aggressively when he's cal..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

hyper active child

my child is hyper active. don't listen to anything to anyone ..

6 year old boy behavior

Hi everyone, I am here to discuss issue with you. My child is 6 yr old ,very ac..

Activities

my son is 3. 7 years old. is there any activities which can be given to kids who..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..