My 3yr old baby not saying about toilet before it comes.

Subbulakshmi

In school also she never say before about toilet coming. She dirty her diapers. She not even inform

Subbulakshmi, You will need to toilet train her and it will start with not putting her in diapers at home. Remove diapers totally at home. Understand her schedule and when you know her toilet routine, anticipate it and take her to the washroom--after waking up, every 1. 5 hours and so on. And ask her gently if she wants to use the washroom. If she is toilet trained at home but not in school, seek help from school. Tell them the same that they need to take her to the washroom every 1. 5 hours or whatever her routine is. Also, ask your daughter if she is comfortable using the toilet in school and if not why--children can get turned off the smells, dark or dingy toilet, or a scolding ayah. Understand her concern. If she dirties her diaper, kindly tell her it is not the right thing to do and remind her that she should use the toilet. gift her a treat if she doesn't soil her diaper but tells you on time. hope this helps.

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..

always beating and fights with others

my child always fight with other and playing games .I am beating him but he is..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

behaviour talks.

Toddler behaviour on arriving a new baby.