My 3yr old baby not saying about toilet before it comes.

Subbulakshmi

In school also she never say before about toilet coming. She dirty her diapers. She not even inform

Subbulakshmi, You will need to toilet train her and it will start with not putting her in diapers at home. Remove diapers totally at home. Understand her schedule and when you know her toilet routine, anticipate it and take her to the washroom--after waking up, every 1. 5 hours and so on. And ask her gently if she wants to use the washroom. If she is toilet trained at home but not in school, seek help from school. Tell them the same that they need to take her to the washroom every 1. 5 hours or whatever her routine is. Also, ask your daughter if she is comfortable using the toilet in school and if not why--children can get turned off the smells, dark or dingy toilet, or a scolding ayah. Understand her concern. If she dirties her diaper, kindly tell her it is not the right thing to do and remind her that she should use the toilet. gift her a treat if she doesn't soil her diaper but tells you on time. hope this helps.

Aggressive

hii.. friends my daughter age is 3. 5. she is very aggressive... i don't konw ho..

Short tempered

Hello, my son is not even 5 but when we don't give in to his demands he starts..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

rudely behave

hi , i am a working women,my 4 year son behave very rudely .he doesn't listen a..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

my son is having problem in speech. i wa..

he is good in everything tat what ever we teach him but finds difficulty in form..

Activities

my son is 3. 7 years old. is there any activities which can be given to kids who..

change of behaviour

my 4 year old daughter has changed after my second daughter born... she weeps ve..