My 6year old talking about boy friends and smiling over a boy and girl hugging!!!

Rachna

to need input as to how to handle situations when a 6yr old talks about girlfriend and boy friend!!

• 1

Hi dear Parent! In present day scenario nothing should seem surprising or shocking when it comes to kids n their knowledge about stuff which we would not like them to expose to at least at such an early age. Thanks to television, media , internet n curiosity in children. All these if not used wisely can be a disastrous for a child n his or her development. Please look for possible sources from where ur child is collecting all this information. For example is ur child in touch with a teenager or an adolescent in school, bus, neighborhood, family etc. Is she using internet to collect this information or is she watching channels meant for older children and adults. Once u find the possible source for her knowledge in this area please make sure she no longer has access to it. Discuss with her what could be the harmful effects of getting into all this at such a young age in language which is easily comprehensible by the child. please do not scare the child. Spend more time with the child. Talk to her wat happened during the day in school. It is advisable please do not react immediately after listening to any undesirable event as it might make the child go back to her shell n not open up with u n share what she wants to. Hope this helps!

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

Change in behaviour

My daughter is 5 years old. I had my second delivery. My daughter was eagerly wa..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..

Day Care troubles

my kid is 6 yrs 5 months. due to some issues I had to change his day care. the..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food