My 6year old talking about boy friends and smiling over a boy and girl hugging!!!

Rachna

to need input as to how to handle situations when a 6yr old talks about girlfriend and boy friend!!

• 1

Hi dear Parent! In present day scenario nothing should seem surprising or shocking when it comes to kids n their knowledge about stuff which we would not like them to expose to at least at such an early age. Thanks to television, media , internet n curiosity in children. All these if not used wisely can be a disastrous for a child n his or her development. Please look for possible sources from where ur child is collecting all this information. For example is ur child in touch with a teenager or an adolescent in school, bus, neighborhood, family etc. Is she using internet to collect this information or is she watching channels meant for older children and adults. Once u find the possible source for her knowledge in this area please make sure she no longer has access to it. Discuss with her what could be the harmful effects of getting into all this at such a young age in language which is easily comprehensible by the child. please do not scare the child. Spend more time with the child. Talk to her wat happened during the day in school. It is advisable please do not react immediately after listening to any undesirable event as it might make the child go back to her shell n not open up with u n share what she wants to. Hope this helps!

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..