My 8 month old shows temper tantrums very frequently.. cannot understand the reason behind this. Please help

Pooja Alamchandani

Temper tantrums

• 3

Pooja Alamchandani

Thanks a lot.. :)

Hi Pooja! Since a child cannot express in words his needs and demands,this is his response to unmet desires. Please try and find what the child needs are. May be he is trying to communicate but is not able to do so thereby ending in throwing temper tantrums or may be his demnads are not met immediately. An infant is completely dependent on his/her caregivers for his needs, if these are not met with consistently and in a caring manner he might face problem at a later stage in life in developing close relationships or trusting people. Try and follow a routine, so that a child knows what's coming next. say for example: serving him food at a fixed time,bathing him around same time everyday, find out how often he pees and does poo and take him to washroom around that time. this immediate response and following a routine would help him develop trust and thereby lesser outbursts from his end. Hug him often,comfort him when he is fearful or cranky rather than getting angry or helpless .hope this works.

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Hi is there a pattern at which your baby throws tantrums ? For eg during meal times ? My sure shot remedy for tantrums is changing my baby's mood by playing music / inventing a new game or doing something distractive ..

unable to sleep properly in night

hi my bay is now 6 months old now. but still he is unable to sleep properly for..

too much active

my baby is of just 9 months but she is very much Active n keep on exploring the..

teething

my baby start teething at the age of 4 month but she has no teeth

baby habitual of hair pulling n thumb s..

my daughter is 10 months old she is getting habitual of pulling my hair while sl..

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

sleep issue

hlo moms my daughter is 10 months old raat ko vo feed leti h after every two hou..

head straight

my son is 7 months old still he is not able to hold is head properly. Please s..

Health

hii m getting most of the time mind upset, irritating etc. , bcz of home issues..