My 8 yr old child lost just one teeth... Is this some thing normal??

Sujana

Dear Parents,   My 7. 5 yrs old girl child has just lost only 1 teeth so far. Where her age group children has almost lost 4 tooth.   She lost her lower left teeth 2 months back. She got the new teeth in the place. But later no more changes so for. After my study in internet, I understood that losing tooth may happen between  4yrs to 12 yrs period. Still I'm worried about that. And is there any heridetary issues willl effect this? 'coz her father was having some problem with his milky tooth. And on later period he got to take them away by a doctor. This is the main thing which is making me think a lot.   So, please suggest me that what I can do for my child in this regard.   thanks -sujana

• 2

Sujana

thanks for your advice Neena. I'm also planning to consult a dentist to clear my worries.

Neena

Hey Sujana! As you said, milk teeth take a few years to go away. Most children begin to lose milk teeth at the age of 6 and this may go on till the age of 13. Since the child's father experienced difficulty with his milk teeth, your worry is understandable. By the age of 8, my child had lost about 4 milk teeth. Delayed tooth loss can cause overcrowding of teeth, leaving little space for new permanent teeth to grow. I would suggest you take the advice of a dentist which will help relieve your anxiety.

nutrition and wellness

my 10 yrs daughter is very fussy in eating. her height is also short as compared..

Chicken pox to my kid

My son is 8 yrs old. Today morning I have seen early symptoms of Chicken pox. Ca..

hi.. my frnds daughter is 8yrs.. n recently diagnosis with thyroid positive.. ca..

my son is 10 years old his weight is 46kg. He is over weight then how I give die..

my child age is 8 years but she is so weak and looking like a child as 5 year an..

my child is 8 years old girl n she has s..

under arms in 8 yrs old girl. privacy