My baby doesn't walk independently

Farah Salman Husain

Although my son is 15 mnths old but he does not walk independently without support. He needs to clench on to something or the other. When will he start walking on his own?

• 1

Carol

Hi Farah, Each child is different and will reach their milestone at different time. It's a good sign that your baby is attempting and willing to walk. Probably he has a fear of falling. Make him walk on a firm mattress or carpet so he gains confidence in walking even if he falls. Give him variety of pull-along toy and some moving toy like cars or battery operated toys which would encourage him to go after them. If you are still worried, talk to your pediatrician.

Water after icecream

Hii mommies... Is it good for baby to drink water after eating icecream

My son swallowing food not munching..

My son is 1. 8yrs old.. When he was 7 months i started to give food in puree for..

27 months oldToddler naps after 5pm

my toddler used to take nap from 2pm to 4pm. All of sudden he stopped taking nap..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

Hi... My kid is 1. 6yrs old and n about to enter preschool in a week or so... W..

hello my son having problem while speaki..

stammering or stutters in children

hello can any one tel me that how can give pumpkin to 17 months baby boy