My baby drool a lot..

Shwetha Rajendra

My daughter is now 5 month old. she is drooling like crazy! So much so that I put a bib on her all the time so that I could just change that when it was wet instead of changing her clothes all the time,is it normal that excessive drooling or saliva dribbling in her mouth?plz give me some remedies..

• 2

Nitesh Jain

Drooling wil stop automatically in few days ..my son was dng d same thing wen he was 5mnths old ..

gayatri chadwa

She might start teething keep a watch if she gets more cranky or uneasy.. also make sure you dab the mouth dry everytime. my baby is drooling the same way...

teether

what age to start giving her a teether?

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

feed

should I feed my babies at night once in 4 hrs.. they are 8 months..

Baby

My baby boy pass urin every 5 min wat is the problm

about jeera water

hello moms may I know how to make jeera water to increase milk production

Stomach and legs getting darker

Hello ladies ,my baby is 3 months 11 days old. I used to massage olive oil for m..

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..