My baby Hb is 8. 6

Hema Latha

My lil one hb is low. i breastfed exclusively. For 5 n 1/2 months and stil nw am continuin with solids. she is 11 months old she weighs 8. 250kg. she got heavy uti n her crp level was 98. 3 now it has settled down. my querry is i do i dont have sufficient iron in ma milk dats she is anaemic??. pls do rly. thank u

• 2

Hema Latha

Hi priya,thank u. i knew mother's milk is low in iron n vit d3. D thing is o didnt take any medicine from preg n i didnt give medicine 4 her 2. Wil follow d veggies. Wat u said. n now no other go i have started iron syrup.

Priya Yadav

Hey, Motherfeed is low on iron and vitamin D3 and the paedetrician generally recommends drop for that at around 4-6 months. (Hemsi PD and VitominD3) But as its winter and your baby is on solids as well, just add carrot, sweet potato, spinach and other iron rich foods in appropriate quantity to her soups/khichdi. Just shared my experience. Your paedetrician will be best person here to answer you.

eat problem

she is not eating property. ....

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..

Food

Can I start honey to my son 7mo nthe old baby

what shall I mix with idly other than dal..

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..

abt food

breast milk is not suficient for my 5 month old. wat else can i give

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...