My baby Hb is 8. 6

Hema Latha

My lil one hb is low. i breastfed exclusively. For 5 n 1/2 months and stil nw am continuin with solids. she is 11 months old she weighs 8. 250kg. she got heavy uti n her crp level was 98. 3 now it has settled down. my querry is i do i dont have sufficient iron in ma milk dats she is anaemic??. pls do rly. thank u

• 2

Hema Latha

Hi priya,thank u. i knew mother's milk is low in iron n vit d3. D thing is o didnt take any medicine from preg n i didnt give medicine 4 her 2. Wil follow d veggies. Wat u said. n now no other go i have started iron syrup.

Priya Yadav

Hey, Motherfeed is low on iron and vitamin D3 and the paedetrician generally recommends drop for that at around 4-6 months. (Hemsi PD and VitominD3) But as its winter and your baby is on solids as well, just add carrot, sweet potato, spinach and other iron rich foods in appropriate quantity to her soups/khichdi. Just shared my experience. Your paedetrician will be best person here to answer you.

Honey

can I give honey to my 7 n half month baby.

solid food for infants

when do I start solid food for my baby?

chickoo

Shall I give chickoo to my baby

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..

BISCUITS

hi all of you!!!! can anyone plz tell me which type of BISCUITS i can give my 6..

apple

my baby never eat apple due to its sour taste what to do?pls help me

Food

Hi my son is 7 months old can I give add salt to his food??

weaning foods

I want to know the first weaning foods for a baby golf 6 months. What foods will..