My baby Hb is 8. 6

Hema Latha

My lil one hb is low. i breastfed exclusively. For 5 n 1/2 months and stil nw am continuin with solids. she is 11 months old she weighs 8. 250kg. she got heavy uti n her crp level was 98. 3 now it has settled down. my querry is i do i dont have sufficient iron in ma milk dats she is anaemic??. pls do rly. thank u

• 2

Hema Latha

Hi priya,thank u. i knew mother's milk is low in iron n vit d3. D thing is o didnt take any medicine from preg n i didnt give medicine 4 her 2. Wil follow d veggies. Wat u said. n now no other go i have started iron syrup.

Priya Yadav

Hey, Motherfeed is low on iron and vitamin D3 and the paedetrician generally recommends drop for that at around 4-6 months. (Hemsi PD and VitominD3) But as its winter and your baby is on solids as well, just add carrot, sweet potato, spinach and other iron rich foods in appropriate quantity to her soups/khichdi. Just shared my experience. Your paedetrician will be best person here to answer you.

About Baby Food

Hello Everyone :) my baby is 6 months old. i started to give food. now can i add..

home made food to 6 months kid

How to make uggu (cerelac) powder at home I want to know ratio of rice And pulse..

baby food

will pear fruit cause cold in babies??

nutrition

hello my lo is 8 mnths can i giv dates in milk shake form ??

Food

Hi my son 7months old shall I start egg yogat it good r bad

Cerelac

How to make home made multi grain cerelac?? Which grain ?? My baby is 7 months o..

diet chart for babies

hello experts... I have a baby girl of 5 month and from this upcoming 26 th of M..

what food to be given to 5 months old baby