My baby is 10 months old n still hasn't started learning or spelling alphabets . Advice me on how cn i teach him.

Pooja Tejas Vora

He shows action and explains us what he wants. He hasn't even still learnt calling me .

• 2

Pooja Tejas Vora

Hi Shikha ! Thnk u for d advice ... Will try as you said. Thnk u once again.

Hi Pooja! It is too early to expect a 10 months old to learn alphabets or spellings or say words. Though each child is unique some may learn faster than others still it is advisable not to compare yr child with others as each child is reared in different environment (nurture)and carry different genetic pool (nature ). By around his first birthday or Lil later he might use words Mommy and Daddy and with reinforcement would understand he used right tag for the person. Between 12 to 18 months he will have anywhere between 10 to 20 words in his vocabulary. You could still try and give meaningful words to his babbling which he must be doing nowadays. for ex if he is crying and wants something u could give him different things with names. say u want 'milk', show him milk bottle and repeat the word milk 3 or 4 times. For alphabets u could make him listen to alphabets rhymes everyday which he would learn only when he is prepared to do so. Hope this helps!

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

my son is 7 mnth old if I can add sugar to suji Nd give him

sleeping pattern of 3mnt old baby

I wish to know about the sleeping pattern of 3 mnt old baby. he sleeps mostly du..

teething

my bby is 7nd halfmnth he sarting teething so it is normal to come fever in this

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

baby care

Hi my son will be of 7 months on 27th January. but abhi tk bhi wo palti ni khata..

should I give salt to my 7 mnth old son