My baby is 10 months old n still hasn't started learning or spelling alphabets . Advice me on how cn i teach him.

Pooja Tejas Vora

He shows action and explains us what he wants. He hasn't even still learnt calling me .

• 2

Pooja Tejas Vora

Hi Shikha ! Thnk u for d advice ... Will try as you said. Thnk u once again.

Hi Pooja! It is too early to expect a 10 months old to learn alphabets or spellings or say words. Though each child is unique some may learn faster than others still it is advisable not to compare yr child with others as each child is reared in different environment (nurture)and carry different genetic pool (nature ). By around his first birthday or Lil later he might use words Mommy and Daddy and with reinforcement would understand he used right tag for the person. Between 12 to 18 months he will have anywhere between 10 to 20 words in his vocabulary. You could still try and give meaningful words to his babbling which he must be doing nowadays. for ex if he is crying and wants something u could give him different things with names. say u want 'milk', show him milk bottle and repeat the word milk 3 or 4 times. For alphabets u could make him listen to alphabets rhymes everyday which he would learn only when he is prepared to do so. Hope this helps!

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

Food recipes for 6 months baby

Please provide me with some recipes

appropriate story books for 5 month baby

please advice me appropriate story books for my 5 month baby. i want to read thi..

walk

my daughter is 11months old but she's not trying to walk & stand,is it normal?

sense

when does the,baby starts to recognise words...

Education

My son is 11 months old...

Good Daycare in Dwarka

is anybody aware of any good and reliable daycare in dwarka?