My baby is 11months old. How I can manage my travelling because my baby dont like noise.

Rajwinder Kaur

How I can manage

Hi Rajwinder. Babies usually sleep well in a noisy environment. The sounds of peoples voices in the flight, train are known as white noise. There could be times when there are loud sounds and your baby may wake up or may get frightened. I suggest that you dont worry about your child being uncomfortable during the journey. It is easier to travel with a baby of that age than a 2 year old :) Try relaxing and enjoy the journey as your good vibes will pass on to your baby as well.

breast feed problem

Hi.. My breast milk is not sufficient for my child. I have a four month's baby...

eye issue

hi all mommies, my baby girl is 5 months old and everyone else said that her lef..

eating

Hello....... my problem is..... my son nt eating anything...... how i can impro..

son doesnt eat

hi.. my son is 8months old now.. and am trying to get him to sit and eat.. but h..

about feed

my baby is 3mnth old. some time he cry while taking feed ...what will the reason

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

baby development

baby apne aap trun KB krne lgte h

Suddenly breastmilk secretion is low

My baby is 2 months old. Suddely breasmilk secretion is low. he is not getting e..