My baby is 11months old. How I can manage my travelling because my baby dont like noise.

Rajwinder Kaur

How I can manage

Hi Rajwinder. Babies usually sleep well in a noisy environment. The sounds of peoples voices in the flight, train are known as white noise. There could be times when there are loud sounds and your baby may wake up or may get frightened. I suggest that you dont worry about your child being uncomfortable during the journey. It is easier to travel with a baby of that age than a 2 year old :) Try relaxing and enjoy the journey as your good vibes will pass on to your baby as well.

baby weight

my baby boy is 5 months old n his weight is 8. 600 is it okay? ? his birth weigh..

hair fall

mere 3 nd half mnth baby k hair gir rhe h.. birth k time kafi hair the bt ab bh..

urine problem

my five months old daughter doing less urine plz suggest me some tips

not feeding properly

my son is 3 month old he didn't take milk properly.. he is in fm .shall i give w..

frequent urinination

my baby is 5and a half mnth old he passes urine frequently more than 8 times a d..

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

teething

my mother-in-law used to apply honey to my 7 mnth old son to his gums is it safe..