My baby is 11months old. How I can manage my travelling because my baby dont like noise.

Rajwinder Kaur

How I can manage

Hi Rajwinder. Babies usually sleep well in a noisy environment. The sounds of peoples voices in the flight, train are known as white noise. There could be times when there are loud sounds and your baby may wake up or may get frightened. I suggest that you dont worry about your child being uncomfortable during the journey. It is easier to travel with a baby of that age than a 2 year old :) Try relaxing and enjoy the journey as your good vibes will pass on to your baby as well.

Discontinue Breast feeding?

Hi beautiful moms can anyone tell me tablets abt drying up milk production, ,,My..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

my baby age 9 months not gaining weight

my baby was age of 9months he was 3. 1kg at the time of birth. now he was 7. 8kg..

baby care while travelling

Hi friends. My baby is 6+ months old. I'm travelling to my husband's native next..

so much sleeping

my doghter is sleeping so much and she has no fever and nothing so is ther any p..

hi

hi baby is 11mnths old n shes not standing without suppory n not trying to walk...

bottle feeding

hi m shivani... my baby has stop taking feed through bottle.. i tried too much..