My baby is 20 months old ...she have toooo much dandruff in her hairs.. plz suggest something

Ravinderkaur Narula

Baby dandruff issue

Shruti Nagpal

Try using danclear shampoo for d baby... my baby too had the same problem.... his scalp was full of white patches n dandruff.... I started using diz above named shampoo prescribed by my doctor ....n it worked.... U also consult ur doctor for this .

manasa

Hi ravinder,regular washing of hair and changing of kids bed spread daily might help... do not oil the hair as it might attract more dust.. if the kid has irritation and itching its always better to consult a dermatologist. thank you. tc

Hair

My daughter is 1 year old but still she didn't have hair.

Sleep

Hi.. my son is 1. 5 yrs old.. he never takes a sound sleep.. he sleeps only 1. 5..

Socks

My daughter is 1. 2years old, is it ok if I let her wear socks in night while s..

Suggest me the best ... A Worried Mom

My daughter is 2 yrs 5 months old .. she was born premature ... i used to give h..

suntan in babies

my daughter's complexion has turned bit dark in past 10-12. days due to suntan....

ragi

can I give ragi for my baby in winter .? she is ,15 month old

rashes

my baby has rashes because of loose motion.. what i have to do??please suggest

cough

what to do to cure cough??