My baby is 20 months old ...she have toooo much dandruff in her hairs.. plz suggest something

Ravinderkaur Narula

Baby dandruff issue

Shruti Nagpal

Try using danclear shampoo for d baby... my baby too had the same problem.... his scalp was full of white patches n dandruff.... I started using diz above named shampoo prescribed by my doctor ....n it worked.... U also consult ur doctor for this .

manasa

Hi ravinder,regular washing of hair and changing of kids bed spread daily might help... do not oil the hair as it might attract more dust.. if the kid has irritation and itching its always better to consult a dermatologist. thank you. tc

water

how much water needed for 1yr 4month baby

make your child more active

kids of today's generation are more engage on phone. They know how to use phone..

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

Socks

My daughter is 1. 2years old, is it ok if I let her wear socks in night while s..

plz help

Hie.. my baby is 16 months old.. ab tak uski taalu(head) soft haii thoda saa?? p..

walking

my baby is 1 year old. yet she is not walking.. in which month baby walks..

tooth paste

my baby girl 22months can i use what paste we use or is their any other tooth pa..

thumb finger in mouth

hi frnds, my son was keeping thumb in mouth frequently m