My baby is 7 month +from when shall i give her cow milk ..and my baby is not eating salty things .my doc suggested that after 6 month i can add sugar n salt

Smita Bose

Nutrition

• 1

Zanzanil Patel

Hii Smita, Because children are used to the taste of mothers milk they don't accept new taste very easily. They will not have a stomach full meal just yet. The idea is keep giving them new things n tastes to try and experiment. Even a spoon or 2 of eating is also enough. After my son was about 8 months i used to sit for my meals with him. This was he learned eating eventually and now eats full meals. Don't worry about the quantity your child eats just give him whatever he feels fine. It takes time for them to learn to eat.

cerelac for 4mnths baby

can i give cerelac for 4mnths baby??

weaning

Wot should I start giving to my 6 month old daughter

3. 5 months old baby throws up after mos..

My baby throws up after feeds , sometimes it's curdled and sometimes it's normal..

For 5 month baby food

help me how to prepare home made ceralac food my 6 month baby. ?

Food

Can I start honey to my son 7mo nthe old baby

stomuch infection

meri 6 month ki baby girl h unko stomuch infection hua h Usk m kya khila skti hu

8 th month starting food and time

hi I have 7 month old girl .what all are foods I give to my baby.

Milk

Hi I want to knw do babies drink less milk once they are put on solids