My baby is 7 month +from when shall i give her cow milk ..and my baby is not eating salty things .my doc suggested that after 6 month i can add sugar n salt

Smita Bose

Nutrition

• 1

Zanzanil Patel

Hii Smita, Because children are used to the taste of mothers milk they don't accept new taste very easily. They will not have a stomach full meal just yet. The idea is keep giving them new things n tastes to try and experiment. Even a spoon or 2 of eating is also enough. After my son was about 8 months i used to sit for my meals with him. This was he learned eating eventually and now eats full meals. Don't worry about the quantity your child eats just give him whatever he feels fine. It takes time for them to learn to eat.

food at home ...

healthy food for babies ...that can cook at home...

Breakfast

Hi my baby is in his 8th month.. What should I be giving him for his breakfast..

breast feed

how long time you ladies used to breast feed your 1 month old baby? i always us..

nutrition

what type of food should i give to my 5 months daughter

Food

Hai... what are all the food can be given to 8 months old baby? In what form???

wheat cerealac

my baby is 7+ months now & first i gave him rice cerelac & now can i give wheat..

travel times food

I gave homemade food oly to my baby so hav to cook in stove oly not jus with hot..

Nutrition

Now my baby is 9th month when I can start giving him packet milk