My baby is 7 month +from when shall i give her cow milk ..and my baby is not eating salty things .my doc suggested that after 6 month i can add sugar n salt

Smita Bose

Nutrition

• 1

Zanzanil Patel

Hii Smita, Because children are used to the taste of mothers milk they don't accept new taste very easily. They will not have a stomach full meal just yet. The idea is keep giving them new things n tastes to try and experiment. Even a spoon or 2 of eating is also enough. After my son was about 8 months i used to sit for my meals with him. This was he learned eating eventually and now eats full meals. Don't worry about the quantity your child eats just give him whatever he feels fine. It takes time for them to learn to eat.

which is the best milk powder. market is..

as per parents experience, which brand milk powder is the best fir baby namely s..

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

kiwi fruit feed

hi my baby s 7 months plus cn i gve him kiwi fruit ths season...

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..

nutri

suggest me some tasty receips for my 12mnth baby...

home-made cerelac

please suggest how to prepare cerelac (6+ months) at home