My baby is in his 5th month. What can I start giving him apart from formula milk ??

Deeksha Narang

Baby food

archana j

u can start with rice water. then after a week start dal water. once he accepts the two you can slowly start with mashed dal and rice and banana. but make sure whatever u start give time of a week to observe the acceptability of food. if u feel any change then stop giving.

does not want to eat solid foods or chew..

my baby is 1 year old and she refuse to chew foods . she only eats mashed foods..

lacking in weight

my 10 months old son is just 6. 5 I have tried all the way feeding him with ragi..

When to give cow milk

My son is 3 months old now when i can give him cow milk

food quantity

I want to know that at one time how much quantity of dal or khichdi a child nee..

how safe is it to given expressed milk s..

I'm a working mom and I recently joined back work after 4 months of maternity. m..

Cerelac / formula milk / pediasure usage..

Hi guys... Wanted to have your view on formula milk/ cerelac etc... As per instr..

home made cerelac

my baby is 10 months old... how to make home made cerelac...

6months Baby Fd

My baby turned 6months.. what kind of foods we can start off with... in btw cere..