my baby not satisfied with breastmilk

Namrata Shringi

my baby girl who is 2 months old is not satisfied with breastmilk as m not producing enough milk despite eating healthy.. m feeding her formula milk almost 4 to 5 times a day... m worried as to will it affect my babys health... plz help

• 4

namrata shringi

thanku so much ladies for the motivation... hope it helps me n my baby ....

Anupama Sheregar

Hi Namrata believe in urself and keep feeding your new born as n wen she demands... its a demand n supply mostly wen it comes to breastfeedin.. If ur baby is gainin proper weight den dont worry even if she cries aftr feeds.. babies do dat may be bec of sm other reason... mothers get worried and start top feed wich eventually dries breast milk.. pls target to feed ur baby exclusively for 6 mths My son is 8 months nw nd im stil exclusively breast feedin with othr foods soo its jst your faith n patience wich vil help u in feedin ur baby n trust me its gonna contribute big time towards urs baby health for sure :)

Emaltriya Uday

Good

Hi Namrata, ideally don't worry. remember what docs say that each mothers milk is sufficient for her child. If your child is peeing enough, pooping, and gaining weight only on breastmilk then you are producing enough milk. It is not advisable to start the child on top feed so often and so quickly... breastmilk is health for life for your child. All you need to do is be patient, and be persistent. nurse and feed breastmilk as much as possible, even if it means expressing in the beginning. If you don't feed now, your milk will dry up (the suckling motion of the child stimulated the milk glands to produce milk) and you won't be able to breastfeed again. So relax and let nature help you. Feed your baby breastmilk whenever she demands, even if it means feeding her every half hour. hope this helps

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

diapers

Hi moms can anyone suggest which diapers r good t use. Before i ws usg mamy poks..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..

sweating

hi frnds.. mere baby ko bht jyda sweat ata hai.. pure baal bhige rhte hai jb sok..

Thumb Sucking

Thumb Sucking how to get rid of it

pee training

Hi mommies, my baby is four months and now I want to start to train him for not..

massage oil

Can I use mustard oil for massage? ?

loose motion

in every mnth my daughter suffering from fever some time loose motion what to do..