my baby not satisfied with breastmilk

Namrata Shringi

my baby girl who is 2 months old is not satisfied with breastmilk as m not producing enough milk despite eating healthy.. m feeding her formula milk almost 4 to 5 times a day... m worried as to will it affect my babys health... plz help

• 4

namrata shringi

thanku so much ladies for the motivation... hope it helps me n my baby ....

Anupama Sheregar

Hi Namrata believe in urself and keep feeding your new born as n wen she demands... its a demand n supply mostly wen it comes to breastfeedin.. If ur baby is gainin proper weight den dont worry even if she cries aftr feeds.. babies do dat may be bec of sm other reason... mothers get worried and start top feed wich eventually dries breast milk.. pls target to feed ur baby exclusively for 6 mths My son is 8 months nw nd im stil exclusively breast feedin with othr foods soo its jst your faith n patience wich vil help u in feedin ur baby n trust me its gonna contribute big time towards urs baby health for sure :)

Emaltriya Uday

Good

Hi Namrata, ideally don't worry. remember what docs say that each mothers milk is sufficient for her child. If your child is peeing enough, pooping, and gaining weight only on breastmilk then you are producing enough milk. It is not advisable to start the child on top feed so often and so quickly... breastmilk is health for life for your child. All you need to do is be patient, and be persistent. nurse and feed breastmilk as much as possible, even if it means expressing in the beginning. If you don't feed now, your milk will dry up (the suckling motion of the child stimulated the milk glands to produce milk) and you won't be able to breastfeed again. So relax and let nature help you. Feed your baby breastmilk whenever she demands, even if it means feeding her every half hour. hope this helps

lactose free top feed

hi all my baby is two n half month old I am feeding her both bf n top feed. my p..

breast feeding position

my lo was feeding in sleeping position since birth but frm past one week he latc..

diaper

is it safe to use diaper to my 7 Month+ old baby girl?

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

rolling

hi mommies... My baby is 4 months 10 days but hez still not rolling neither tur..

Advanced Cloth Diaper(ACD).. good brand

Hello all, My son is of 5 months now. Till now, I used disposable diapers but so..

babycare

my baby is 4. 5 months old and is on breast feed & lactogen. His poop is at time..

Sleepillness during night

Hi, my 2months old baby will sleep peacefully during the day but he will not sle..