My baby was met with wood corner nearer to eye

Prashanthy Naredla

Black sport was happend so how can we disappear that sport, which cream can we apply can u suggest me, can we apply medarma for children is it good for babies

• 1

Shruti Mehta

Pls in such sensitive matters do consult ur paed as every baby is different n what suits my baby not necessarily will suit urs... as it is a mark of injury only ur doctor can help... No pls don't use mederma as it is meant for adults...

dry scalp

my 2 and half months baby has dry scalp. can someone plz suggest wat can be done..

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

several times cold

why intermittent cold

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

my 9months old baby suffering from cold and cough in 10days. i have giving med f..

teething process in infant

my baby is 6 month old, from past few days he shouts a lot gets very irritated t..

cough and cold

my son have cold and cough what kind of medicine have to give for him

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..