My baby was met with wood corner nearer to eye

Prashanthy Naredla

Black sport was happend so how can we disappear that sport, which cream can we apply can u suggest me, can we apply medarma for children is it good for babies

• 1

Shruti Mehta

Pls in such sensitive matters do consult ur paed as every baby is different n what suits my baby not necessarily will suit urs... as it is a mark of injury only ur doctor can help... No pls don't use mederma as it is meant for adults...

no ctawling

hi my LO has turned 11m but does not crawl.. does not stand without our support...

frequent potty

hi all mom's. my lo from 2 days is doing potty frequently Nd his potty is little..

cold and cough

how to reduce cold n cough

Urgent: Baby having severe gastric and a..

My 4 months baby is suddenly experiencing strong acid reflux and gas pain. Ped h..

iam bit confuse what to eat aftr delivry as wat doc has sugested is differnt fro..

eczema problem

my 11 months baby is having severe eczema. his back is very scaly,dry& itchy. my..