My baby was met with wood corner nearer to eye

Prashanthy Naredla

Black sport was happend so how can we disappear that sport, which cream can we apply can u suggest me, can we apply medarma for children is it good for babies

• 1

Shruti Mehta

Pls in such sensitive matters do consult ur paed as every baby is different n what suits my baby not necessarily will suit urs... as it is a mark of injury only ur doctor can help... No pls don't use mederma as it is meant for adults...

skin infection

my daughter is 2 month old she is havng sum kind of rashes on private part

weaning for 6 months baby

I m planning to introduce my 6 month baby on food. pls suggest foods tht I can s..

Can odomos be put to 7 month baby

mosquito protection

how to start giving milk to baby

my baby is 1 year old and he not feed milk by bottel how i can start give me sm..

supplement

my baby is taking vitonova d3 and ostacalcium ..he is 10montj old.. is this suff..

urin problem

my son is 3 and half month old he is not urinating during night sleep he does th..

Teething

My 6month baby hv teething. He put his hands always in mouth. Wt to do n Wt extr..