My baby weight

Netra Mathapati

Hi, My child is 16 months. His weight is 9. 3kg and 2. 6 ft height,I am really worried about his growth,is this normal?

Vairakala Kala

me too worried about my baby's weight he is 20 months old but his weight is 9. 5 ly what can I do for increasing his weight

Netra Mathapati

Thank u so much

manasa n

Its normal for some active babies to be less weight. My son is 2year1month and still 10. 5kg. Doctor says dont consider much about weight untill their developement is normal.

sleeping issue

hii moms my daughter is 1 months old.. she doest sleep as much as she should sle..

how to stop breastfeed

hello . my baby is 1. 5 year old. he is still on breastfeed. how can I stop the..

suntan in babies

my daughter's complexion has turned bit dark in past 10-12. days due to suntan....

weight gain

my son is 2 yr old he get cold and cough frequently what shall i do for that and..

increase height

my son 2 year 10 month and height 87 cm what do for increase height

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

Ajwain water

Hi how many times in a week I can give ajwain water to my 14 month old..

beauty care

I hv 2 year baby girl,we live in Chennai now a days her skin is getting dryness..