My baby who is one month old, shakes his whole body very often but qhen i hold my baby tightly it stops. M really worried for him. Is this normal? Please help

Ayesha Imran

My baby is one month old and very often i see his body is shaking, when i hold him tighly , it stops, m really worried , is this normal?

Amrin Jahan

I guess you are referring to the sudden wriggle that babies do while sleeping.. In that case,nothing to worry at all.. its quite normal with new borns.. wrap the baby tight and put him/her to sleep.. they wont wriggle..

shirin chithara

Take a video when your baby shakes its body and show to your pediac. He/she is the best one to tell you about this.

is gripe water is need to give everyday..

my one of friend suggested to me. I Should give gripe water my 5 months old baby..

can I mix buttermilk in ragi soup for 7..

buttermilk in ragi soup for 7 months baby

Formula Milk

Hello all.. How long we can keep powder milk in bottle.. M baby is 2 months.. M..

smallest lactogen packet

what is the smallest packet of lactogen available in market,? can anybody please..

breast feed problem

Hi.. My breast milk is not sufficient for my child. I have a four month's baby...

kuff problem

my baby boy is 3. 5 month old. he has kuff from last 2 month from last week his..

Gap between feedings???

How much gap should be kept in between feedings from 4th month onwards??

pista for 7 months baby

can I add pista in home made recipe for 7 months baby