My baby who is one month old, shakes his whole body very often but qhen i hold my baby tightly it stops. M really worried for him. Is this normal? Please help

Ayesha Imran

My baby is one month old and very often i see his body is shaking, when i hold him tighly , it stops, m really worried , is this normal?

Amrin Jahan

I guess you are referring to the sudden wriggle that babies do while sleeping.. In that case,nothing to worry at all.. its quite normal with new borns.. wrap the baby tight and put him/her to sleep.. they wont wriggle..

shirin chithara

Take a video when your baby shakes its body and show to your pediac. He/she is the best one to tell you about this.

Using fan

Hi, can I use fan in my room as my baby is 5months old and it's hot she sweats a..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

when child will walk?

when my child will walk and stand alone.

6 months old baby girl solid intake othe..

wat is the best food to be given to my baby girl other than cerelac. is cerelac..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

eating

Hello....... my problem is..... my son nt eating anything...... how i can impro..

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h