My baby who is one month old, shakes his whole body very often but qhen i hold my baby tightly it stops. M really worried for him. Is this normal? Please help

Ayesha Imran

My baby is one month old and very often i see his body is shaking, when i hold him tighly , it stops, m really worried , is this normal?

Amrin Jahan

I guess you are referring to the sudden wriggle that babies do while sleeping.. In that case,nothing to worry at all.. its quite normal with new borns.. wrap the baby tight and put him/her to sleep.. they wont wriggle..

shirin chithara

Take a video when your baby shakes its body and show to your pediac. He/she is the best one to tell you about this.

baby boy name

Good morning everyone. please suggest me few names starting with R or T for baby..

Teether

Hello, I'm confused which kind of teether to give my daughter she is teething

late night sleep

my 4 month baby don't sleep till late night.. he takes sometime up to 4 am in Mo..

rolling and movement

hello frnds.. my daughter is 4 months plus and active child.. but she is not sho..

Breastfeed how to know it's sufficient

My baby is doing potty... Having wet diapers... Her weight gain is proper.... Th..

gd Ni8 patches good for months baby

is good Ni8 patches effects 6 months baby...... can I use that

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..

turning

hii momies.. may i know when the starts to turning.. my lo is 4 mon old