My baby's health and wellness

Zankhna Dhimmar

My baby' poop. is too full of odour n quite thick and it is not occasional. Her poop is always full of too much odour. She ate roti, rice,dal, khichdi, yogurt, grapes,Apple,n other fruits. And I gave her cerelac sometime. And breastfeeding also. She drank water also. But she just don't drink milk. N when she was 5 month old. She looks healthy. But now I owed feel that my baby is not gaining weight. Dad by day she is looking thinner. I m sooo worried about her health. She is always busy in playing.... What should I do??? Now her weight is 7. 300

• 3

Zankhna Dhimmar

She is 9 months 6 days old

Suvarna Walavalkar

Hiiii... How old she is? Secondly it varies to babies to babies weight n abt ordour.... Make her drink a lot of water veggies soup... beetrout carot n pjmpkin juice.... it will make her hydrated n her poop will be normal n a bit of odourless... odour comes when there is a lot of gases in her stomach..... give het BAAL KADU ONCE A DAY. ATLEAST....

By the diet she is eating fine. Do increase water intake though you may give her coconut water, clear soup of veggies this will keep her hydrated.

Cough

Hi my son is 6. 5 months old. from last 3 4 days he is having cough ...wht shd I..

baby injection

I want to give triple polio injection to my baby girl so please suggest which in..

Urgent : Mother's diet for Gassy baby

Hi all, please share your thaughts over mother having toned milk while the baby..

vomiting

my daughter is 8 months old, whenever I use to give her little bit of any fruit..

nutrition

how can gives egg for baby of one year yolk or white part

periods

hi mummas.. my baby is going to complete 6 mnths and still my periods haven't r..

meri daughter ko gas priblem

meri daughter ko gas ki problem he vo abhi 1. 5 month ki he aur nind b bAhot..

my 1. 5 month old baby is suffering with..

My 1. 5 month old baby is sneezing a lot , seems to have cold and coughs . some..