My baby's health and wellness

Zankhna Dhimmar

My baby' poop. is too full of odour n quite thick and it is not occasional. Her poop is always full of too much odour. She ate roti, rice,dal, khichdi, yogurt, grapes,Apple,n other fruits. And I gave her cerelac sometime. And breastfeeding also. She drank water also. But she just don't drink milk. N when she was 5 month old. She looks healthy. But now I owed feel that my baby is not gaining weight. Dad by day she is looking thinner. I m sooo worried about her health. She is always busy in playing.... What should I do??? Now her weight is 7. 300

• 3

Zankhna Dhimmar

She is 9 months 6 days old

Suvarna Walavalkar

Hiiii... How old she is? Secondly it varies to babies to babies weight n abt ordour.... Make her drink a lot of water veggies soup... beetrout carot n pjmpkin juice.... it will make her hydrated n her poop will be normal n a bit of odourless... odour comes when there is a lot of gases in her stomach..... give het BAAL KADU ONCE A DAY. ATLEAST....

By the diet she is eating fine. Do increase water intake though you may give her coconut water, clear soup of veggies this will keep her hydrated.

cold (runny nose)

cold (runny nose).

Cold

home remedy for cold

Teething

Hi my baby is 6th month old he is teethg.. Not able to sleep.. Too cranky.. Is t..

still no neck holding

hi, my baby is premiee born in 29week so now8m started bit still der is no neck..

sitting

hy all! my baby us 4 n half mnths old cn i make him sit wid support n also for h..

Cerelac

is cerelac good for 6 month baby? if yes then which flavour good to start with....