My baby's health and wellness

Zankhna Dhimmar

My baby' poop. is too full of odour n quite thick and it is not occasional. Her poop is always full of too much odour. She ate roti, rice,dal, khichdi, yogurt, grapes,Apple,n other fruits. And I gave her cerelac sometime. And breastfeeding also. She drank water also. But she just don't drink milk. N when she was 5 month old. She looks healthy. But now I owed feel that my baby is not gaining weight. Dad by day she is looking thinner. I m sooo worried about her health. She is always busy in playing.... What should I do??? Now her weight is 7. 300

• 3

Zankhna Dhimmar

She is 9 months 6 days old

Suvarna Walavalkar

Hiiii... How old she is? Secondly it varies to babies to babies weight n abt ordour.... Make her drink a lot of water veggies soup... beetrout carot n pjmpkin juice.... it will make her hydrated n her poop will be normal n a bit of odourless... odour comes when there is a lot of gases in her stomach..... give het BAAL KADU ONCE A DAY. ATLEAST....

By the diet she is eating fine. Do increase water intake though you may give her coconut water, clear soup of veggies this will keep her hydrated.

feeding

my baby is of 8th month. can i give him buffalo milk because of very less breast..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..

cough

my 8nd half mnt old baby is having cough since lst week... i gave him asthalin e..

weight

my baby is 4th month weight is very low how can increase a weight for he

weight gain

my baby is doing poop 7 to 8 times in a day.. is there any connection of weight..

Food during cough

Hi all,my 7 months baby have excessive cough,her voice becomes very low wen she..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..