My baby's poo

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi my baby is two months old. All is well but the matter of concern is that he poos once in every 3-4 days. This is happening from last 25 days. Is this normal?? What should I do to regularise it? Shud I change my diet?? He passes lot of gasses also n for that im giving him gripe water. Is it ok??plz suggest.

Taruni Manjunath

It is common in exclusively breastfed babies to poop once a day or once in 4 days after 1 month because breastmilk gets easily and completely absorbed. but pass urine almost every feeding. As long as he soaks the diaper everyday nothing to worry. If not its a sign of dehydration . My doctor said so. I too am a mom of 2 month old.

Upasna Bhanot

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

homemade instant food..

hi mommies.. for 4 days I m going to other place I. e other city with my family...

Baby time table

My baby is 3 months old and I Need to join my job in next 15 days. How can I mak..

Dark legs

Hi.. my baby girl is 11 months old. The skin colour of her legs and back is dark..

Baby care

Baby care

consistent green poop. my baby is more..

she is consistently having green poop and since 5and a half months, I started gi..

need help

My daughter swallowed my bindi... i m very much afraid... Is that cause any harm..