My baby's poo

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi my baby is two months old. All is well but the matter of concern is that he poos once in every 3-4 days. This is happening from last 25 days. Is this normal?? What should I do to regularise it? Shud I change my diet?? He passes lot of gasses also n for that im giving him gripe water. Is it ok??plz suggest.

Taruni Manjunath

It is common in exclusively breastfed babies to poop once a day or once in 4 days after 1 month because breastmilk gets easily and completely absorbed. but pass urine almost every feeding. As long as he soaks the diaper everyday nothing to worry. If not its a sign of dehydration . My doctor said so. I too am a mom of 2 month old.

Upasna Bhanot

All night sucker

My baby is 4 month old and she is all night sucker ..whole night she wants my ni..

Hi,my baby boy 2. 5month PL suggest very..

vaccination because he is very crying in last vaccination.

skin issue

hello, mommy's can fresh milk cream( malai ) make baby's complexion darker? from..

breastfeeding

i am unable to feed my baby. quantity of milk is very less as my baby is having..

Can I bath my 2months baby twice a day d..

I am doing my 2months baby girl daily bath for twice due to summer. Suggest me i..

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

practice for walk

Hello mommies. my daughter is 11months old and she has not started walking yet...

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..