My baby's poo

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi my baby is two months old. All is well but the matter of concern is that he poos once in every 3-4 days. This is happening from last 25 days. Is this normal?? What should I do to regularise it? Shud I change my diet?? He passes lot of gasses also n for that im giving him gripe water. Is it ok??plz suggest.

Taruni Manjunath

It is common in exclusively breastfed babies to poop once a day or once in 4 days after 1 month because breastmilk gets easily and completely absorbed. but pass urine almost every feeding. As long as he soaks the diaper everyday nothing to worry. If not its a sign of dehydration . My doctor said so. I too am a mom of 2 month old.

Upasna Bhanot

eye discharge

my child s 3 months now ... she has some yellow discharge from her left eyes ....

yellow urine

hi moms,my baby has 6months old. she is urinating yellow color how to reduce thi..

Skin tone

please suggest how to increase skin tone for my boy baby 1 month old.

colic problem. h

hi .my son is 2 months old .he has colic problem. is gripe water is safe

Runny nose

please let me know my baby suffering from runny nose how to control

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

Breastfeed issue

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he st..

breast feeding position

my lo was feeding in sleeping position since birth but frm past one week he latc..