My baby's weight is 4kg . She is 2 months old. Is it normal?

Hemali Sanghavi

DrFouzia Kauser

Hi, It depends on the birth weight of your baby. By 6 months the weight should be double the birth weight. If your baby is active and feeding well, then there is no need to worry. Height and weight vary for each baby depending on the built and height of parents.

Unworthy Women

Hi Great Mothers, I have alwayz been reading your blogs.. it's such a pleasure..

babies restless legs

hi everyone actually my baby is 9 month old and he has restless legs at bedtime...

cough and cold

my 3 mnth baby have cough nd sneezing many time... what is home remedies for cou..

not eating food

my baby is 10mnth old. from 6mnth onwards Ian giving food she ates normally but..

Introduce semi solid food to 6 month old..

Hello.. my son is of 6 month.. aaj uska aanaprashan hua.. how to introduce semi..

frequent urinination

my baby is 5and a half mnth old he passes urine frequently more than 8 times a d..

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h

post pragnancy depration

feel dissconect with my one year old daughter plese sujjest what i can do for re..