My child doesnt want to eat

Manisha Bubna

Apr 01, 2015

hi everybody! My 4 year old son and 9year old son, doesnt want to eat anything. And they both are underweight. Pls suggest some tips how to improve their interest in having their food and the proper nutrition

• 3

Rhea Gupta

Since you are concerned about your child being underweight, natural probiotics are said to have an all rounding effect. I've been giving my child tutti frutti flavored Econorm. Probiotics help digestion, metabolism and immunity and most important of all- make your child gain weight! give it a try

Rhea Gupta

Hi Manisha! You can try to mix/hide the foods that your child doesn't eat with the foods that he does! If he likes cheese then make a grilled cheese sandwich with butter but make sure to add onions, tomatoes, and capsicum. You can find a bunch of great recipes online. Another trick is to have a plate of the same food as your child at meal times- being a role model is key. Here are some other tips- http://www.parents.com/kids/nutrition/healthy-eating/get-your-kids-to-eat-better/

My son was too underweight... Doctor informed us that there are 2 types of worms one which make one hungry like crazy but weight wont increase.... and another one is that it vanish your hunger.... the former is my son's case. I think you shud visit to doc once and have a course of deworming. My son used to eat a lot... in every an hour... he needs something heavy to eat... but weight remain constant. That make me worried. and came to know this fact.

summer

my girl is 7years old. summer food chart pls

improve immunity

my baby is 3 year she is offen affected by cold say two times in a month which i..

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..

my daughter is nt interested to eat food

my daughter she doesn't like any vegetables...

Eating themselves

Hi.. i have 4 years baby girl. who doesnt eat by herself. i should feed her till..

How can I make food intresting

as iam working women iam not much able to concentrate on her food. she only eats..

baby food

hi.. myself Shiba my son is 5 month old now i have start his solid food pls sug..