My child doesnt want to eat

Manisha Bubna

Apr 01, 2015

hi everybody! My 4 year old son and 9year old son, doesnt want to eat anything. And they both are underweight. Pls suggest some tips how to improve their interest in having their food and the proper nutrition

• 3

Rhea Gupta

Since you are concerned about your child being underweight, natural probiotics are said to have an all rounding effect. I've been giving my child tutti frutti flavored Econorm. Probiotics help digestion, metabolism and immunity and most important of all- make your child gain weight! give it a try

Rhea Gupta

Hi Manisha! You can try to mix/hide the foods that your child doesn't eat with the foods that he does! If he likes cheese then make a grilled cheese sandwich with butter but make sure to add onions, tomatoes, and capsicum. You can find a bunch of great recipes online. Another trick is to have a plate of the same food as your child at meal times- being a role model is key. Here are some other tips- http://www.parents.com/kids/nutrition/healthy-eating/get-your-kids-to-eat-better/

My son was too underweight... Doctor informed us that there are 2 types of worms one which make one hungry like crazy but weight wont increase.... and another one is that it vanish your hunger.... the former is my son's case. I think you shud visit to doc once and have a course of deworming. My son used to eat a lot... in every an hour... he needs something heavy to eat... but weight remain constant. That make me worried. and came to know this fact.

Apetite

My child is 5years10months ,,he is very active and brainy,,,but he doesn't want..

eating

he did not chew any food

eat food his big deal... she doesnt like foods she wont eat her self we have to..

nutrition

In summer,which food is better for kids

about immunity

how to increase immunity?

eating problem

my son does not like to eat anything he is very choosy. what I m do that he like..

diet

my son very slim

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..