My child is shy

Rajat

Mar 25, 2014

Hi parents My child is 6 years old whenever we go to any party or social gathering he choose a corner and do not want to interact with anyone. Please suggest how I can make him more interactive.

• 1

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Rajat, nothing to worry. Some kids feel shy at this age and as they grow, start socializing slowly. U can take him to park or apartment play area and allow him to play with kids everyday. At that time u can talk with other kids and on the way back u can talk positives about the other kids u met. U can praise them how they talk freely with others, how they play happily with each other etc. The kid will definitely get motivated and inspired to socialise soon. Hope this helps!

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

self activities

I want my child to play alone. she is a single child and all the time she wants..

5 yrs

my son is 5 yrs now. he does not show interest in studies. in other things he is..

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..