My child started hitting everyone

Heena

Hello My child behaviour is gng wild from many days, he hits everyone if whatever he want and we don't give him like mobile. Every now and than he hit everyone and don't know how to control him.. Pls help and suggest

Vidhi Naramdeo

Hellooo. i m also facing the same problm with 3 yr old son .now a days he evn stard cring for anything dt he wnt .heyyy plz help me

Zanzanil Patel

Kids this age really don't know how to express themselves. My 1. 5 yo recently started doing that. At different times depending on his mood I would tell him not to do it. Eg. If he was playing and hit me then I would playfully tell him not to do it. If out of anger then hold his hand firm and tell him firmly not to do it. This is just my experience. It all basically is trial and error to find out what works best for you n your child. But 1 thing I will surely say is that when we tell them and it comes right from within they actually respond well as against just telling coz we are angry or irritated or ashamed by their behaviour.

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

not social

my is not vry social c ll luv to be with me only .. earlier c was vry friendly b..

kids behaviour

my kid is 2 years 11 months old.... He is very active all the time.... He used t..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...