My child started hitting everyone

Heena

Hello My child behaviour is gng wild from many days, he hits everyone if whatever he want and we don't give him like mobile. Every now and than he hit everyone and don't know how to control him.. Pls help and suggest

Vidhi Naramdeo

Hellooo. i m also facing the same problm with 3 yr old son .now a days he evn stard cring for anything dt he wnt .heyyy plz help me

Zanzanil Patel

Kids this age really don't know how to express themselves. My 1. 5 yo recently started doing that. At different times depending on his mood I would tell him not to do it. Eg. If he was playing and hit me then I would playfully tell him not to do it. If out of anger then hold his hand firm and tell him firmly not to do it. This is just my experience. It all basically is trial and error to find out what works best for you n your child. But 1 thing I will surely say is that when we tell them and it comes right from within they actually respond well as against just telling coz we are angry or irritated or ashamed by their behaviour.

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

Kiddo resisting wearing clothes....

nowadays suddenly my 2 year kid has started resisting wearing clothes... he runs..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..