My child started hitting everyone

Heena

Hello My child behaviour is gng wild from many days, he hits everyone if whatever he want and we don't give him like mobile. Every now and than he hit everyone and don't know how to control him.. Pls help and suggest

Vidhi Naramdeo

Hellooo. i m also facing the same problm with 3 yr old son .now a days he evn stard cring for anything dt he wnt .heyyy plz help me

Zanzanil Patel

Kids this age really don't know how to express themselves. My 1. 5 yo recently started doing that. At different times depending on his mood I would tell him not to do it. Eg. If he was playing and hit me then I would playfully tell him not to do it. If out of anger then hold his hand firm and tell him firmly not to do it. This is just my experience. It all basically is trial and error to find out what works best for you n your child. But 1 thing I will surely say is that when we tell them and it comes right from within they actually respond well as against just telling coz we are angry or irritated or ashamed by their behaviour.

development milestone

hi my son is 17 months old, his weight currently is 13kgs, he has achieved all..

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

want guidance on child behaviour.

hi all, I am a mother of 2 kids,my daughter is 3. 4years old n my son is 10 mont..

behaviour issues

hi my dauis 2. 4 she is so stubborn child,if she wants anything she wants dat at..

child development

what shall we do for 18 months boy to grow him with maximum potential.

hyperactive

my son is 2. 7 years old .He is very hyperactive when we go out .he is uncontrol..

baby crying when peeing why

please help me ..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..