My daughter always has a problem of cold and cough.... tired of giving her medicine.... plz tell me some home remedies .....

Deepa Pardeshi

Tell me some home remedies for cold and cough

• 2

johm charles

Can you give remedies name on english.. is that fruit or vegetable.. my kid suffers a lot in cold..

Zanzanil Patel

Hi deepa, For cold I used to give my daughter a pinch or 2 of haldi with honey to my daughter. For cough I used to give her about 2. 5 ml water luke warm with haldi and salt. This is said to flush out the cough mucus from the body. For nose congestion I roasted ajwain and tied it's potli around the neck. There are loads of different options from all different regions.

leg pain

at the time of playing my boy face an accident that his knee hit on a steel base..

how to boosting immunity

how to boosting down yndrome child's immunity

angry child

my 4yrs 4 months daughter is very angry in nature and also too much stubborn. sh..

infection

my baby now complete 5 years every month she has troat infection

height of 5 yrs old son

good mng .my son is 5 yrs. his height is 3 ft8 inch,weight is 15 kg and second s..

Cough n cold

We recently shifted in India now my daughter who is 3 1/2 is constantly having c..

hi my daughter has vomiting n loose stoo..

home remedies for loose stools

HAVING PROBLEM IN HELTH

HI MY SON IS NOT TAKING FOOD THAT MUCH HE REQUIRED . SO HE IS ONLY 19 KG ... PLE..