My daughter always has a problem of cold and cough.... tired of giving her medicine.... plz tell me some home remedies .....

Deepa Pardeshi

Tell me some home remedies for cold and cough

• 2

johm charles

Can you give remedies name on english.. is that fruit or vegetable.. my kid suffers a lot in cold..

Zanzanil Patel

Hi deepa, For cold I used to give my daughter a pinch or 2 of haldi with honey to my daughter. For cough I used to give her about 2. 5 ml water luke warm with haldi and salt. This is said to flush out the cough mucus from the body. For nose congestion I roasted ajwain and tied it's potli around the neck. There are loads of different options from all different regions.

causes of skin pores

what is the reason of skin pores and solution of this.

cough during sleep

hi, my son is 3 .3 years old, he only coughs while sleeping whether it is during..

leg pain

Hey my daughter is 3. 10yrs since one week she is complaining dat her leg pains..

hi

my daughter had crack in her feet sometime it bleeds . what may the reason?

milkfeeding

my son 3 year 5 month old he mostly live erritet, he eat only one bread morni..

Vomitings and fever - 3 yrs 8 mnths- nee..

My son ate dal rice and slept immediately without drinking water in the night ar..

hi didn't receive the answer

about the question I asked

my son is 3 years 2 months and from 3 months onwards he is suffering from cold w..