My daughter always has a problem of cold and cough.... tired of giving her medicine.... plz tell me some home remedies .....

Deepa Pardeshi

Tell me some home remedies for cold and cough

• 2

johm charles

Can you give remedies name on english.. is that fruit or vegetable.. my kid suffers a lot in cold..

Zanzanil Patel

Hi deepa, For cold I used to give my daughter a pinch or 2 of haldi with honey to my daughter. For cough I used to give her about 2. 5 ml water luke warm with haldi and salt. This is said to flush out the cough mucus from the body. For nose congestion I roasted ajwain and tied it's potli around the neck. There are loads of different options from all different regions.

how to boosting immunity

my son has down syndrome .now he is 3years old .previous year i changed my house..

hi my daughter has vomiting n loose stoo..

home remedies for loose stools

caugh

hello parents my daughter has cold nd caugh plz suggest me some home remedies...

good food

Meri baby 5 years old uski hight nhi badh rhi Nd ow Khana muh my rakh k chusti r..

Not informing abt potty.. 6yrs child

Hello frnds, my frnd's daughter is not informing wen she wants to go to potty, n..

how i handle cold and cough .my daughter has suffering from cold and cough in ev..