My daughter in 1. 9 yrs old..

Shyamali Singh

My daughter is 1. 9 yrs old and falls sick often. Almost once in a month she gets fever which subsides for 2 days. I have few questions; 1. Is it common with this age group? 2. I give her calpol -5ml once the fever is above 100 degrees. My question is that if the fever goes down shall i still continue with the dose? If yes, how many doses should be given and for how many days? Please help.

• 1

Hi Shyamali. Fever, cough and cold is very common among young children. Please continue giving her calpol as directed in the pack for her age. You may also try other ways to help bring fever down, such as put a cold compress on her forehead (wet a small towel in lukewarm to cold water) for 20-30 minutes. Repeat whenever fever is high. A lukewarm bath also helps bring down the temperature. It is not necessary to give your daughter any medication if she does not have fever in my opinion. This prevents any chance of an overdose. Hope this helps!

serious cold n cough

my son is 2 years old n having serious cold n cough what home remedy can b given..

omega 369 supplements

how can we suppliment omega 369 to a 2. 3 yrs toddler

Health

How to increace my baby's weight, she is 1year 9months old and her weight is 9...

weight

my baby 8s 1. 2 yrs and she is 8. 3 kdg only is it normal

chywanprash for 3 year old...

Hello mommies, has anyone of you tried 'chywanprash' for your little ones? Does..

Running nose

My son is 2 and a half yrs old . what should i do? Please suggest something.

sleeping problems

sleeping problems...... my son is 11 months old not sleeping properly ..at nigh..