My daughter in 1. 9 yrs old..

Shyamali Singh

My daughter is 1. 9 yrs old and falls sick often. Almost once in a month she gets fever which subsides for 2 days. I have few questions; 1. Is it common with this age group? 2. I give her calpol -5ml once the fever is above 100 degrees. My question is that if the fever goes down shall i still continue with the dose? If yes, how many doses should be given and for how many days? Please help.

• 1

Hi Shyamali. Fever, cough and cold is very common among young children. Please continue giving her calpol as directed in the pack for her age. You may also try other ways to help bring fever down, such as put a cold compress on her forehead (wet a small towel in lukewarm to cold water) for 20-30 minutes. Repeat whenever fever is high. A lukewarm bath also helps bring down the temperature. It is not necessary to give your daughter any medication if she does not have fever in my opinion. This prevents any chance of an overdose. Hope this helps!

Teething

Hie mommies!!! My lo is 17 months old, he is teething Can u and ppl suggest som..

milk indigestion!!

hi dear parents... i have recently started giving full cream milk at night time..

fever

my son is suffering from fever,,after giving medicine there is nt relief,,

nephrotic syndrome

my younger son got ns for last 2 months... I want treatment

diet plan

what to give my baby to make him strong. he does not have all teeth. his haemogl..

severe cough

my son is 14months old since from few days he is suffering with severe cold and..

poop

hi... my BB 1. 5 his poop like adult. i m so worried .plz suggest wt I do???