My daughter is 12. 5 years old and she is very underweight. Her weight is 22 kg. And her height is 4 feet 4 inches. So she can consume endura mass? Please suggest me.

Sandip Chatterjee

• 1

Dear Sandip, Can you share her daily diet and physical activity please? Also have you checked with her doctor about this?

ragi flour

can I give ragi flour to my child in 21°c temperature

My daughter is 12. 5 years old and she i..

My daughter is 12. 5 years old and she is very underweight. Her weight is 22 kg...

Home Remedies For Dry Skin

Hi friends.   Please suggest home remedies to heal dry skin. My son, alm..

my child is less interactive

my daughter is 13yrs old but she is very less interactive. she don't like to tal..

tests

my son 12 years is not getting good grades he answers very nicely in class befor..

Weight problem

My daughter is 11 years old and her weight is 42kg I want to reduce her weigh...