My daughter is 7 months old she refuse to drink milk

Sudha Suresh

As I don't get breast milk i started to give formula feed from the second week of birth. Now I started giving her cow's milk for one month. But for last two weeks she is not taking milk both in day and night. I give her idly and rice porridge as semi solid. Wat shall I do to take milk for my daughter.

• 2

Keerthi

I think it's too early to give her cow. s milk. Better is to give formula till the age of one yr. If u are giving cow. s milk, u have to dilute it.. coz the proteins in cow. s milk is of different quality than of breast milk and is more difficult to digest.. it puts more load on the infant. s kidneys. If she seems like she is lactose intolerant, consult her pediatrician. he. ll recommend soy based milk substitute.

Siliveri Namratha

My baby is 6mths old am wondering what I should give her in food

maid after delivery

Hi.. Does anyone know any maid for care of baby and mother after delivery..

Diarrea

Hllo My 11 month baby has diarea due to teething from last ten days. What shoul..

abt poop

frequently poop lik foamy yellow n green color,i dono wat to do,can anyone help?

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

getting fairer look of my baby girl

hi, my baby is 3 nd half year old. her color is very dark. plz suggest some ti..