My daughter is 7 months old she refuse to drink milk

sudha suresh

As I don't get breast milk i started to give formula feed from the second week of birth. Now I started giving her cow's milk for one month. But for last two weeks she is not taking milk both in day and night. I give her idly and rice porridge as semi solid. Wat shall I do to take milk for my daughter.

• 2

Keerthi

I think it's too early to give her cow. s milk. Better is to give formula till the age of one yr. If u are giving cow. s milk, u have to dilute it.. coz the proteins in cow. s milk is of different quality than of breast milk and is more difficult to digest.. it puts more load on the infant. s kidneys. If she seems like she is lactose intolerant, consult her pediatrician. he. ll recommend soy based milk substitute.

Siliveri Namratha

My baby is 6mths old am wondering what I should give her in food

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

Baby suffering from cough! :(

My baby boy is 4. 5 months old and suffering from cough... his pead said chest i..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..