My daughter is 7 months old she refuse to drink milk

Sudha Suresh

As I don't get breast milk i started to give formula feed from the second week of birth. Now I started giving her cow's milk for one month. But for last two weeks she is not taking milk both in day and night. I give her idly and rice porridge as semi solid. Wat shall I do to take milk for my daughter.

• 2

Keerthi

I think it's too early to give her cow. s milk. Better is to give formula till the age of one yr. If u are giving cow. s milk, u have to dilute it.. coz the proteins in cow. s milk is of different quality than of breast milk and is more difficult to digest.. it puts more load on the infant. s kidneys. If she seems like she is lactose intolerant, consult her pediatrician. he. ll recommend soy based milk substitute.

Siliveri Namratha

My baby is 6mths old am wondering what I should give her in food

Food for New born

My baby is 3. 5 months old. Currently he is taking only mothers feed. When can..

AC is safe for small babies or not?

my son is 1 month 7 days old n he keeps on sweating as it's very hot at our plac..

baby food

i have to travel for 12 hrs. can i store milk in thermo flask.

sleeping

hello.. my 2 month baby don't sleep at day time.. she sleeps only night 12 to 7..

how to make your baby comfortable in sum..

how to make your baby comfortable in summer

Newborns' unwanted hair

hello friends, my two months old baby girl has many unwanted hair on her body.....

How to stop breast feeding??

How to stop breast feeding??

iron supplements

hi my baby is 9 months old he has low iron contain can u please suggest me wha..