My daughter is 7 months old she refuse to drink milk

Sudha Suresh

As I don't get breast milk i started to give formula feed from the second week of birth. Now I started giving her cow's milk for one month. But for last two weeks she is not taking milk both in day and night. I give her idly and rice porridge as semi solid. Wat shall I do to take milk for my daughter.

• 2

Keerthi

I think it's too early to give her cow. s milk. Better is to give formula till the age of one yr. If u are giving cow. s milk, u have to dilute it.. coz the proteins in cow. s milk is of different quality than of breast milk and is more difficult to digest.. it puts more load on the infant. s kidneys. If she seems like she is lactose intolerant, consult her pediatrician. he. ll recommend soy based milk substitute.

Siliveri Namratha

My baby is 6mths old am wondering what I should give her in food

heat

my baby is 4 months and she s getting some small skin boils in her body due to h..

ear piercing

Precautions to take for baby ear piercing

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..

Teething

My baby is just 2 months old and wo har chiz muh m daal rha h hmne check kiya to..

Solid food of 7months old baby

I m little confused dat what food should I give to my little ones. ..plz tell he..

Patanjali shishu products

Hi moms, any reviews about Patanjali shishu products?

1 month old not passing stool

my 1 month old daughter not passing stool from last 3 days. Earlier she was pass..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.