My daughter was born at 36 wek c section due to my high bp.

Neha Khan

My baby was born on c section 36 weeks. She was low in weight 1. 5 kg.. Though she is taking my feed and sometimes formula feed. urinating enough crying and passing poop once in a day or sometimes skips. She is 32 days old now. What precautions and how i should care for her. She was not kept under any nsui or something. She was detected fgr in last ultrasound dats y did c section. Painless or normal which injections should be given and which doc to consult

raksha iyer

Mine too is 36 weeker... take all the care mentioned above... and give her a lot of kmc...

kruti

Hi Neha my baby was was also born at 36 weeks.. The care u must take is that keep her warm do not give ur baby in too many hands always use sanitizer before touching her... Doc told me to feed her in every two hour. see to it she doesn't get any infection & not to give her massage for 2 months

yellow urine

hi moms,my baby has 6months old. she is urinating yellow color how to reduce thi..

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

Remedy for tanned skin

My son is one month old and his skin got tanned due to sun exposure.. pls let me..

premature baby

my baby is 3 months 7days premature so now it's summer seasn . can I put fan or..

my 7 mnth son doest crawl what to du

my baby is having redness and swollen ey..

please suggest what to do