My daughter was born at 36 wek c section due to my high bp.

Neha Khan

My baby was born on c section 36 weeks. She was low in weight 1. 5 kg.. Though she is taking my feed and sometimes formula feed. urinating enough crying and passing poop once in a day or sometimes skips. She is 32 days old now. What precautions and how i should care for her. She was not kept under any nsui or something. She was detected fgr in last ultrasound dats y did c section. Painless or normal which injections should be given and which doc to consult

raksha iyer

Mine too is 36 weeker... take all the care mentioned above... and give her a lot of kmc...

kruti

Hi Neha my baby was was also born at 36 weeks.. The care u must take is that keep her warm do not give ur baby in too many hands always use sanitizer before touching her... Doc told me to feed her in every two hour. see to it she doesn't get any infection & not to give her massage for 2 months

sooping finger

why my child always sooping give fr me solution fr this

CLOTH DIAPERS

I am interested in using cloth diapers for my lo who is 5 months old. She sleeps..

my 3 month olsson is becoming darker eve..

my three month old son was reasonably ok in complexion on birth then he was dete..

gurgling stomach

is it normal for 11 months old baby to have gurgling stomach.

motions

my daughter 5 months old. she is having loose motions since last week. I consul..

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

baby care

my baby is 2months old n her right eye se pani aata h what will I do ??