My Kid is not participating after school activities

Sowjanya Sunkara

Hi All My kid is 3. 7 years preschooler. At home she is very active and participates in dance, paint and other activities with me. She goes to school without any problem but she is not at all interested in participating dance/Gym/painting with her friends after school hours in the school. I keep on tells her to participate and good consequences of it. She replies me positively but will not participate. She simply says she is not interested some times. I tired to encourage her by giving small gifts if she participates, but I think that is not good idea. So please tell me how should I encourage her differently.

• 1

Sowjanya Sunkara

Hi Carol, Thanks for your reply and I support it. However Kids of same age in her school are participating daily. These activities are being conducted in her school+day care. I understand every kid is different but I am little worried as my kid is not showing interest in such extra activities. Her class teacher also told me that she is not interested in various activities like role play in the school time as well and she is more interested in free play always. Acc. to my observation she is not tired to do it but not interested even though I involve her in dancing several times at home. So I am little worried :(

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food

my kid is not social

hello,, my son is 4. 3 but he is not much interactive... he hardly shows respons..

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..