My Kid is not participating after school activities

Sowjanya Sunkara

Hi All My kid is 3. 7 years preschooler. At home she is very active and participates in dance, paint and other activities with me. She goes to school without any problem but she is not at all interested in participating dance/Gym/painting with her friends after school hours in the school. I keep on tells her to participate and good consequences of it. She replies me positively but will not participate. She simply says she is not interested some times. I tired to encourage her by giving small gifts if she participates, but I think that is not good idea. So please tell me how should I encourage her differently.

• 1

Sowjanya Sunkara

Hi Carol, Thanks for your reply and I support it. However Kids of same age in her school are participating daily. These activities are being conducted in her school+day care. I understand every kid is different but I am little worried as my kid is not showing interest in such extra activities. Her class teacher also told me that she is not interested in various activities like role play in the school time as well and she is more interested in free play always. Acc. to my observation she is not tired to do it but not interested even though I involve her in dancing several times at home. So I am little worried :(

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..

When Kids started lying..

My son is 4. 6 yrs. old n doing good in everything. But the problem is , he has..

What if your child is a victim of Moral..

Your child is coming back from school. Walking the way from the bus stop to home..

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

Day Care troubles

my kid is 6 yrs 5 months. due to some issues I had to change his day care. the..

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

need to know query reply time

hi... i am new to this app.. i had query yesterday for which i got no response f..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..