My kid weight and food habits

Johm Charles

My kid is 4 years and she is abt 14 kg.. she does not like fruits to be taken max she takes is banana.. how to cultivate that habit.. want to increase her body weight too..

Mansi Advait Bodas

Hi just for additional information Banana is used for weight gaining. It's ok if she doesn't like fruits give her one or two pieces every day after meal. Remember let her make her own choice of food but quantity you decide. As if u force she will be stubborn and won't listen to you at all. so be patient and give her 2 to 3 slices also you all have same after meal. regularly so it becomes routine to eat fruits for her. Bring seasonal fruits maximum as it actually has meaning in aayurveda. Also try making sandwich or bhel with fruits .. of she likes corn it's the right season. Give her bhutta in whatever form she likes... enjoy all the best be patient be happy

causes of skin pores

what is the reason of skin pores and solution of this.

Eye health

what is the meaning of 6/9 vision for the kids. Does it mean that the child will..

Polio drops missed

Unfortunately we missed polio drops this time for my 4 year old baby. Any idea i..

health and wellness

my daughter everyday cry after she wake up in the morning and cries loudly and..

Fever cold cough

Hi my twin daughters r 3. 8 years old and they r having congestion cold n coughi..

Rubbing teeth at night

Hi. My daughter is 6 years old. She is Rubbing her teeth during sleep at night f..

My 6 yrs old Daughter. She doesnt eat an..

pls help out how to give her fruits to eat.

Cough

My elder son is having severe cough past few weeks .. I have been giving him cou..