My kid weight and food habits

Johm Charles

My kid is 4 years and she is abt 14 kg.. she does not like fruits to be taken max she takes is banana.. how to cultivate that habit.. want to increase her body weight too..

Mansi Advait Bodas

Hi just for additional information Banana is used for weight gaining. It's ok if she doesn't like fruits give her one or two pieces every day after meal. Remember let her make her own choice of food but quantity you decide. As if u force she will be stubborn and won't listen to you at all. so be patient and give her 2 to 3 slices also you all have same after meal. regularly so it becomes routine to eat fruits for her. Bring seasonal fruits maximum as it actually has meaning in aayurveda. Also try making sandwich or bhel with fruits .. of she likes corn it's the right season. Give her bhutta in whatever form she likes... enjoy all the best be patient be happy

stomach pain while eating

my 4+yo has started complaining of stomach pain while eating . he is even showin..

short height

my son is 5. 5 yrs old now but looks like 2. 5 yrs old bcoz of his short height,..

5 year old son looks very weak. he is ra..

I am worried for his health as he eats less and not gaining weight and height as..

thanks poonam

For the valuation feedback 9819020958

what shud be given pER day

dry skin

my son is 5 yr he has very dry skin especially his palm and feet . how to get ri..

cough and cold

my kid is 5 years old .he catches cold quit often and became of this eat doesn't..

problem of constipation