My kid weight and food habits

johm charles

My kid is 4 years and she is abt 14 kg.. she does not like fruits to be taken max she takes is banana.. how to cultivate that habit.. want to increase her body weight too..

Mansi Advait Bodas

Hi just for additional information Banana is used for weight gaining. It's ok if she doesn't like fruits give her one or two pieces every day after meal. Remember let her make her own choice of food but quantity you decide. As if u force she will be stubborn and won't listen to you at all. so be patient and give her 2 to 3 slices also you all have same after meal. regularly so it becomes routine to eat fruits for her. Bring seasonal fruits maximum as it actually has meaning in aayurveda. Also try making sandwich or bhel with fruits .. of she likes corn it's the right season. Give her bhutta in whatever form she likes... enjoy all the best be patient be happy

active but she is Soo thin

active but thin .eats food but less in quantity. only 12kg for 3years

Health

my son causes cold and running nose how to treat any home tips

my three year old girl with dandruff in..

so much scalp dandruff that it is even affecting face skin. so confused what to..

Cough n cold

We recently shifted in India now my daughter who is 3 1/2 is constantly having c..

Bedwetting at night

my son is 4 yrs n 4 months old . still he does su su on bed during mid night whe..

cold

how can improve her cold

Iron tonic

Hi mommies, my daughter of 4 months old is having vomit due to consume iron toni..