My kids become excited

Manisha Tibrewala

Hi my daughter is 3 n half yrs .!  The problem with her is 1. she don't chew her food  2. She don't want to say ki she want pee in bathroom  3. She gets excited by seeing others n start misbehaving  4. She start pulling dress.. Removing her clothes .. throwing her hairband ..etc  5. Every morning cry for brushing n bathing  because of her my younger one is doing the same .! Pls advice wht to do .? 

Manisha Tibrewala

I m unable to understand how to make her understand ki wht I m saying Is good for her .! She want my brother in law .. Ya sis ter in law .! Every time they can't give her time n attention .! She started saying to everyone abt her me ki " my mummy is dangerous " .! Lol .! I m doing my best for her but she is not getting that feeling .! Wht shall I do

Manisha Tibrewala

Thank u so much Nancy .! I m spending 80 % of my time with elder one only .! With my younger one I just feed him n leave he play s alone n servants look after him .!

Manisha Tibrewala

Nancy Avasthi

I have experienced similar situation with my older one when the younger one was born. She would go to any extent to seek attention. I confronted her one day and she broke down in tears expressing her dislike towards the younger one and how her life has got affected with this new member in our family. After this conversation I realised that it was more important for me to pay attention to her than the younger one. It is really sad that kids often go through the emotional turmoil and unable to express their griefs to us. I guess please spend more time with her and try to understand her needs. With your you around she will feel more confident.

Manisha Tibrewala

Thank u so much .! Ll try n do .! Ll not scold her .! But she doesn't not want to listen to me when he see my in laws spl Bil .. Sil .! She say me if my bhuva make me eat then only I ll eat or else I ll not .! She is blank mailing me in short I feel

HI Manisha! U r doing a great job handling two kids. How old is yr LO? It seems older one is trying to grab attention by doing such things. u could do following things: 1. Give attention to child when she does something good And ignore if she does purposely to grab attention by acting the way u mentioned. 2. Appreciate if she exhibits good behavior. This would reinforce the idea that attention should be grabbed by good behavior. 3. Take one step at a time. Please do not try and correct everything simultaneously. 4. spare some time for older one. Play with her. Talk to her. Teach her. Listen to what she has to. say. hug her often. 5. Involve her in taking care of Lil one. this would strengthen the bond between siblings. 6. Avoid scolding her especially in front of guests. 7. Focus on her strengths. Build on those to boost her self confidence. 8. Motivate her By praising her often. 9. While u r occupied with lil one,the other parent could focus on her. or if that's not feasible u could assign her some work like drawing, coloring and supervise her and in between say 'u r doing a good job'. 10. It is advisable to avoid scolding / spanking older one for little one. This would create dislike between kids and Lil one will not respect older one. The older child needs yr attention, love and care. Hope this would help.

Kritika

Hi Manisha Tibrewala Your role is to deal with your child's behavior as objectively as possible. Parents have to role model better behavior for their kids. Remember, they’re watching you, even if they don't seem like they care what you do. If you value respect, model respectful behavior, help her learn the skills she needs to handle those disagreements in a calm and appropriate manner. Teach her to behave in an appropriate manner regularly.

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..