My one month old daughter does not like to get down from lap.

Anuradha Kulkarni

My daughter is one month old. Suddenly from past 15 days she does not want to get down from our lap. If we keep on carrying her all the time will she like to play independently in a month or two? Moreover she cries so badly that we feel she is in pain. Doctor suggested me to change her place or take her out or put something warm over her tummy as it can be a sign of getting colic. Pls suggest...

• 7

Anuradha Kulkarni

Dear all supporters and advisors, There are lot of changes in my baby now. She still cries but not like earlier. Now she has started looking at things like fan, tube light, dark colors etc. For sometime she keeps herself busy. I hope she. Will change more in next 15 days. Thanks for your support and advice.

neha chandna

You can use himalaya bonnisan... i found it vry effctv fr my baby

deepti chhikara

Pls try to give colic aid or colimex infant. If the problem is due to colic it would surely work

Anuradha Kulkarni

Thanks Lakshmi, I m hoping that she will be OK once she keeps herself busy in exploring things. By the time she will also develop good vision.

lakshmi sri

Helloo... make sure dat ur baby is fed sufficiently check wit doc for othr reasons if everything is normal dont worry she vil play independently after some days...

Anuradha Kulkarni

Thanks a lot Gayatri. Currently I m following all things what u have suggested. I m hoping to see the changes soon.

gayatri chadwa

She might be crying from colic. Apply a little hing on her naval. Even castor oil works.. You can take her to a different room, play some soothing music it can help. Also if you are breastfeeding avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. As for carrying her all the time try a jhoola... If she stays in it...

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..

my 7 mnth son doest crawl what to du

number of feed

hi mommies.. how often or how many time's should I breastfeed my 7 months old ba..

massage oil

Can I use mustard oil for massage? ?

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

Breastfeed issue

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he st..

swelling on left side neck.

i have noticed that there is ball like substance on her left side of her neck in..