Babycare Health and Wellness

my six yrs old daughter is getting mild fever every evening

My 6 yrs old daughter got a sore throat and cough along with fever a week back , i thought it is seasonal and gave her the appropriate medicines .. the throat got better and the fever also went but since then she has been getting mild fever every evening ( 99 - 99. 5 ) which makes her irritable and she does not want to eat ... but after a nap of an hour or so the fever goes away ( i give no medicine for it ). Though now i think i should take her to her doc , any suggestions as to why the fever keeps coming back ...??

• 3

Sudipta Barua

A doctor's visit is must. Let the doc decide what's the right thing to do.

hey payal , i think it is murphy's law or something ... just when i decided that i would take her to the doctor yesterday ... the fever did not come :-) but today morning she started complaining of stomach ache ... come what may i will take her to the doc today ... thanks for sharing

She could be stressed. When my daughter loses sleep, due to travel or just by not going to bed on time, she starts getting fever, which usually goes after a good sleep. Is your child swimming? She could be reacting to that too. It is however important that if a fever persists for more than 4 days, you take her to a doctor.

tummy tucking

does using abdominal belt makes any difference in tucking tummy after c section..

Going through depression...

Hello ,I am in 4th month pregnancy, earlier me n my husband  used stay away from..

Teething

Hi everyone my daughter is 5 months old i juss want to know at what age she 'll..

Breast milk

Hi... im having a bany of 4months and I'm not getting sufficient milk for her in..

hair fall

i have 11 months baby... when he was 4 i noticed extreme hair fall.. it continu..

Hi

when can I start giving nan to my infant she's 3months old

weight loss

after c section delivery weight increased... how can I lose weight and wen I sta..