Babycare Health and Wellness

my six yrs old daughter is getting mild fever every evening

My 6 yrs old daughter got a sore throat and cough along with fever a week back , i thought it is seasonal and gave her the appropriate medicines .. the throat got better and the fever also went but since then she has been getting mild fever every evening ( 99 - 99. 5 ) which makes her irritable and she does not want to eat ... but after a nap of an hour or so the fever goes away ( i give no medicine for it ). Though now i think i should take her to her doc , any suggestions as to why the fever keeps coming back ...??

• 3

Sudipta Barua

A doctor's visit is must. Let the doc decide what's the right thing to do.

hey payal , i think it is murphy's law or something ... just when i decided that i would take her to the doctor yesterday ... the fever did not come :-) but today morning she started complaining of stomach ache ... come what may i will take her to the doc today ... thanks for sharing

She could be stressed. When my daughter loses sleep, due to travel or just by not going to bed on time, she starts getting fever, which usually goes after a good sleep. Is your child swimming? She could be reacting to that too. It is however important that if a fever persists for more than 4 days, you take her to a doctor.

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

hi

hi all, I recently got hurt to my ankles and I tie band whenever I have pain for..

Hi

when can I start giving nan to my infant she's 3months old

bleeding

pregnancy ke baad bleeding kitne din tak hoti h

feedings

hello all my baby 7 months old he did not wokeup at night time is it good. he sl..

dieting after childbirth

I am feeding my 6 month baby . Can I start dieting. Want to reduce weight