My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed as well just my feeding I'm so much worried about his health and

ruby sharma

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed as well just my feeding I'm so much worried about his health and he become so much strubrun ( jidi) what I do pls give use full tips for my son

• 1

Aparna Hariharan

Hi. even I suffered from same problem when my 1 year old was not ready for any external food. don't lose heart. it's just that they have to taste different things and then they will like it. to start with try semi solids like dal khichdi with some salt and ghee. , sabu dana kheer, apple(peeled and boiled ) sooji kheer with a pinch of cinnamon powder (dalchini), mashed banana and milk , soft rice with jeera powder and salt and ghee. Remember to mash the food well and feed about 2 to 3 spoons. and repeat it for a week. distract the child with some toys while you feed. they will develop the taste slowly. hope helps. good luck .

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

Doesn't chew the food...

My son is 3 years old and he doesn't chew the food.. All kind of stuffed chapati..

Homemade cerelac

Can anyone share with me homemade cerelac for my 15 month old lo.... i wanna try..

dry fruits to 1year old baby

how can we give dry fruits to 1 year old baby? how to prepare dry fruits powder..

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

food chart

my son is not eating anything. only eat mashed dalia. how can I add more in his..

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...