My son doesn't like to have milk

Praveena Pattar

Hello friends my son is one and half year old now. .he doesn't like to drink milk from the begining I tried with bottle also but he didn't. ..till now some how I was doing, he was having while watching tv and rhymes ..but now a days it is not possible to make him to hav milk.. I tried with adding badam powder n bournvita and all... plz suggest me. ..

Ancy John

Mix milk n other fuds lik porridge custard.. also give him curd buttermilk.....

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..

ragi

hii mommies wat is the hindi meaning of ragi? i m confused.. chana hota hai kya..

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...

picky eater

My baby is a picky eater and eat less. How I encaurage her to eat more

does banana increase the mucus

my daughter is 2 yrs and 9 mnths old now, evry time I give her banana she gets..

How to increase hunger in toddler?

My daughter does jot feel like eating now a days ..she is 1 and half yrs old.. c..

mybaby is not fond of rice.. chapati he..

not eating kiwis orange type fruits and rice very little

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..