My Son hates Egg

Sonal

Hi my 4 yr old son hates Egg, Please give me ideas, how should i make him eat it? as we are vegetarians & the protien he gets thru daily food is much more less that what is required.   Please send suggestions, receipes. I have tried Pancake suggested by Anupana & that worked!.   Regards, Sonal

• 3

Sonal

Thanks Anurima & Shanaya, i will definitely try this idea of grating the egg & adding in curry. Shanaya i also first though that he might be allergic to it as my husband is, but my son can eat pastry which has egg in it. Just the smell puts him off.. i am also buying the organic one which does not have a smell.. thanks guys..

Shanaya

Dear Sonal, could your little boy be allergic to eggs. Sometimes kids are not able to tell us that a certain food could be causing trouble. I myself am allergic to eggs and get this stomach ache whenever I eat eggs - since childhood. Perhaps you could try and find out if this is the case here. :)

Hi Sonal. I am so glad that the pancake idea was a success with your son. Hope it continues that way :)My daughter too hated eggs and used to gag at the smell of eggs. I used to grate boiled eggs and mix very well with her food. You can try doing this with any of his favourite curries, it may work. You may also try making scrambled eggs with milk. Take one egg, beat it well with salt and pepper and mix a little milk with the egg. Beat well and cook it lightly on a pan. Make sure to leave it soft and fluffy. If the heat is too much or you cook it for longer, the eggs will get dry and hard. You need to cook them just enough to keep them soft and moist. Also try adding some cheese to the hot eggs. This usually takes away most of the smell and taste of eggs. Give him scrambled eggs with any other food item and also with bread (for breakfast). Hope this helps too.. Fingers crossed :)

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

my son never eat curd he is not like that smell also how can I give

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..