My son is 21 months old and he speaks only few words... please suggest me that how should I make him to speak...

Vishali Kalra

Speech problem

pooja shahi

Treat him as adult and talk to him as much as u can. Ask him questions, prompt him to say something while u are talking to him. Even while watching tv, cooking keep telling him about smting which he seems to be interested in. The best way to tesch him speaking is to play wid him . Also while making him sleep, try to pamper him wid gestures like gd,gm, sleepy sleepy or watever soothes ur child.

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Hi my baby is 3months and facing cough and cold plz suggest some remedies

Hi vishali! Its a good start. Encourage your child to speak the full line and do not react on single words or action. For e. g. if you child uses a sign / single word for water, encourage him to say the line. You may need to prompt in the beginning but it will start working with time. Stay patient pls.

sujitha murali

Each and every kid develop in their own way.. its really practicle for a kid to talk only few words by 21 months.. communicate with ur kid a lot our communication gives a better result more than a therapist.. no worry

weight

my girl baby of age 1yr 5 months weighing 10. 8 kg is it OK. wht must be the w..

Baby walking

Hello my baby is 15mnths old he has NT strtd walking on his own... he walks wid..

vomiting

my baby has cold n cough... n he did vomit after i gave him shower... is everyth..

suggestions plz

plz suggest me a good soap for my 16 months old baby

baby care

how could I stop the habbit of diappers of my 3yrs old baby..

cough cold and fever

my baby feeling very irritated... How to help my baby to recover from cold sympt..

how to start brushing

how to start brushing to my kid of 2 yrs she eats toothpaste and drink up water