My son is 21 months old and he speaks only few words... please suggest me that how should I make him to speak...

Vishali Kalra

Speech problem

pooja shahi

Treat him as adult and talk to him as much as u can. Ask him questions, prompt him to say something while u are talking to him. Even while watching tv, cooking keep telling him about smting which he seems to be interested in. The best way to tesch him speaking is to play wid him . Also while making him sleep, try to pamper him wid gestures like gd,gm, sleepy sleepy or watever soothes ur child.

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Hi my baby is 3months and facing cough and cold plz suggest some remedies

Hi vishali! Its a good start. Encourage your child to speak the full line and do not react on single words or action. For e. g. if you child uses a sign / single word for water, encourage him to say the line. You may need to prompt in the beginning but it will start working with time. Stay patient pls.

sujitha murali

Each and every kid develop in their own way.. its really practicle for a kid to talk only few words by 21 months.. communicate with ur kid a lot our communication gives a better result more than a therapist.. no worry

weight

hii all moms my baby girl is 1 year 2 months old.. but her weight is only 8 and..

stop breastfeeding

hi all. my son is 17 months now. I want to stop breastfeeding especially at nigh..

weight concerns

is my daughter underweight ?.... she is 9. 8 kg.. if yes then please suggest how..

hi my 14 months old baby love to eat cream cake , cream biscuits etc . Is it goo..

walking

my baby is 1 year old. yet she is not walking.. in which month baby walks..

baby product

pls suggest some safe baby product such as soap, lotion, shampoo.

Sleep

Hi.. my son is 1. 5 yrs old.. he never takes a sound sleep.. he sleeps only 1. 5..

weight gain

my son is 2 yr old he get cold and cough frequently what shall i do for that and..