My son is 48 days old and on top feed. I give him nan. How long can I keep the prepared milk?Should I warm the prepared milk using warmer?

Nikita Mundhra

Using warmers to warm prepared milk

• 2

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Half an Hour is the maximum time you can keep he prepared milk, and DO NOT warm the milk. If unused, please discard it. Prepare a fresh batch again, if needed again in half hour.

amrutha ram

U should not keep it more than half an hour. u should prepare it as and when d baby needs. if u give previously prepared milk then the might b changes of baby getting loose motion.

corn cn be given to 7month bby

cn v gv corn to babies

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

my daughters are 11months old they are having running noise continuously. how to..

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

abt poop

frequently poop lik foamy yellow n green color,i dono wat to do,can anyone help?

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..