My son is 48 days old and on top feed. I give him nan. How long can I keep the prepared milk?Should I warm the prepared milk using warmer?

Nikita Mundhra

Using warmers to warm prepared milk

• 2

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Half an Hour is the maximum time you can keep he prepared milk, and DO NOT warm the milk. If unused, please discard it. Prepare a fresh batch again, if needed again in half hour.

amrutha ram

U should not keep it more than half an hour. u should prepare it as and when d baby needs. if u give previously prepared milk then the might b changes of baby getting loose motion.

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..

baby food

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

moisturiser lotion

hi ....s secalia lotion s gud fr babies

summer

how to take more care of baby during summer

For 5months old baby

Hi my baby is 5 month's old.... i gave him formula milk but only in night ....re..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..