My son is 5months old .i am feeding him. How to increase my milk so he can become healthy

suja arun

To increase mothers mulk

• 1

Hi Suja, pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/breast-milk/1575

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

Season changing

Season is changing and my baby is sweating so much and for than cold n cough att..

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

Teething

Hello moms, my LO is 4 months old. I m little bit worried as her teething proces..

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..

seven months baby fell from bed

My son 7months old fell from bed while he was sleeping. It just happened in a mi..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

urine sample

my baby is 10 months old I need to collect her urine sample but she is not haven..