my son is 5yrs an he is not good in eating an he dont lisen to anyone at home ... i have my daughter also she is 2. 5 yrs she also does same with him

Preeti Singh

eating & not lisening

• 1

Hi Preeti, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/feeding-problems-8-ways-to-deal-with-a-fussy-eater/806

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..