My son is 8 mobths old.... Having liquiq food. But I would like him to have thick meal or so....

Bhumika Dehade

My son is having liquid food like dal dalia grind khichadi milk and biscuit etc..... Now he is growing so I would like him to eat more items. Please suggest something which is healthy and different fRom his routine meal....

• 3

Purva Joshi

you can give him glucose biscuits dipped in milk, beetroot carrot potato purees, in fruits banana apple chikoo kiwi muskmelon purees, ragi rice nd moong dal roasted nd powdered ,broken wheat daliya, curd rice, dal rice, veggies soups

shweta goel

Give him oats and sprouted ragi porridge

rashi gupta

Hi, you can give him sweet potatto boiled veggies grated carrot apple cheeku etc..

looking lean

hai ,I will give break fast,lunch,dinner ,in between biscuits r any fruit(mostly..

eating shecdule

what was the shecdule of eating for 6 months baby and what food I should give it

recipe of rice and dal khichdi

how to make rice dal khichdi and portion of dal and rice pls suggest

please help

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can i give him oats,which are available in the ma..

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

about timmimngs

Hi mommies my baby is 6 months old m nt getting how to manage his milk n food si..

chickpeas

how can I give chickpeas to my 7 months old baby