My Son is having some allergy, whenever he wakes up in the morning he constantly have cough for 5-10 minutes and after some times the situation normalizes. I have consultant top pediatricians of the city and out side but got no clue.. please guide..

Diwakar Sharma

• 3

I myself had this problem well into my teens. If it is due to the cool weather it would make sense to wrap his throat in a scarf at night. The moment he wakes up in the morning, you can try giving him a spoon of honey mixed in warm water. If possible also add a little tulsi juice. (You can get it by pressing tulsi leaves at home till you get a spoon of extract). This is sure to calm throats at all ages.

Hi Diwakar. This is a kind of allergy, which is faced by many people. It is a reaction due to exposure to sudden temperature change. However, it may be a temporary phase for your son and if you make small changes to his surroundings, you could see a difference. You can go through the link suggested by Aashna and may also consult an allergy specialist if need be.

Aashna

Hi Diwakar. There was a similar question raised by a mother a few days ago. Please see this link http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/cold/241 and go through the posts. I hope you will find your answers there. Thanks.

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

right age admission for lkg

my daughter 2. 1 we are planning to join her this June and join her lkg next yr..

don't want to go school

my 3 year old son doesn't want to go play school. everyday he get ready for scho..

communication

i want my daughter to be comfortable in english how to teach her as she is start..

Playhome

Looking to join my daughter in playhome this year... But confused between kidze..

health and wellness

child education