Special Needs

My son is now 6 years old and he is not able to express himself properly and suffering with words to mix up correctly. will it be o. k after some period?

Sasikala P

speaking problem

• 3

sasikala p

Thanks for ur suggestion Shabana.

Shabana M J

Few months back my son was same. Now he is expressing well. If you expose him to tv or mobile language practice is hindered. they sit and only watch. Speak to them in very simple language they use. Let them speak that way. Slowly their confidence will boost and start up.

Sangita

same problem

my son does not speak well.

docter diagnosed he is affected with mreld. how can i recover soon. his age is 3..

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

About M R vaccine

I have already got my kids vaccinatedMMR vaccine when they were one and half yea..

speech

my child is 4 years 3 months and has just started talking g . his speech is not..

how to say no to chid

while saying no to children they start throwing things around them