Special Needs

My son is now 6 years old and he is not able to express himself properly and suffering with words to mix up correctly. will it be o. k after some period?

Sasikala P

speaking problem

• 3

sasikala p

Thanks for ur suggestion Shabana.

Shabana M J

Few months back my son was same. Now he is expressing well. If you expose him to tv or mobile language practice is hindered. they sit and only watch. Speak to them in very simple language they use. Let them speak that way. Slowly their confidence will boost and start up.

Sangita

same problem

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

week eye sight

hi my son is 5. 5 year old. He has to were glasses his no. cylinderical one is 2..

Mosquito bites

Hi everyone... can anyone plz suggest how can i avoid mosquito bites.. n wat sho..

my son does not speak well.

docter diagnosed he is affected with mreld. how can i recover soon. his age is 3..

cinfident dirl

how can make my girl live in confident

imperfect shape of legs

my baby is 3 yr and 10 months old. she has 20 kg weight now a days. her legs are..

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

dnt want to lisent to me

how to handle him