Special Needs

My son is now 6 years old and he is not able to express himself properly and suffering with words to mix up correctly. will it be o. k after some period?

Sasikala P

speaking problem

• 3

sasikala p

Thanks for ur suggestion Shabana.

Shabana M J

Few months back my son was same. Now he is expressing well. If you expose him to tv or mobile language practice is hindered. they sit and only watch. Speak to them in very simple language they use. Let them speak that way. Slowly their confidence will boost and start up.

Sangita

same problem

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

imperfect shape of legs

my baby is 3 yr and 10 months old. she has 20 kg weight now a days. her legs are..

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

speech

my child is 4 years 3 months and has just started talking g . his speech is not..

About M R vaccine

I have already got my kids vaccinatedMMR vaccine when they were one and half yea..

my son does not speak well.

docter diagnosed he is affected with mreld. how can i recover soon. his age is 3..

my child is shy in behaviour outside and..

I want solution for it what should I do I don't want him to be a looser boy he..