My son is oftne fall down

Gangadhar

HI My son is 8 years old now. He is going for tennis coaching every day. But he often fall down at least once in a day. I am worrying that he may also fall down in his school also. can you please guide me in his problem. Thanks

• 4

nidhu

I agree with sojal

Monika

Hi Gangadhar, I agree with Sojal that you maintain a log of when he falls down. is it during practice only, when climbing stairs, when running, at school, any particular time of the day etc. this will eventually help you see a pattern,, if there is, which can then be talked to a doctor, or if random. Also, keep asking your son how has he been in school... not to make him worried but in smart ways to just find out if he did fall down. If you ask too forcefully, he might get scared.

Sojal

Hi Gangadhar, if he is falling only during tennis practice, then don't worry. once he learns the game better, he will not. You can ask at school about this whether it happens frequently and ask him also gently. Also, keep a watchout for any injuries. This will give you a clearer pic of whether this frequent falling is a one-off thing or is repeatedly happening. in the latter case, it is better you maintain a journal of the episodes and then share it with your paediatrician.

Can u give me some more details?

my son is 8 yrs old, it's very hard to m..

he is very clever only problem is to start studying and being steady. also he is..

she is not concentrating in studies

how to make her to interest in studies

child behaviour

short tempered

unhappy child

my 8 years old son gets bored of anything very soon. ..seems emotionally very se..

change in study interest

my child (Eesha) was earlier very much actively involved in study.. she is a fas..

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..