My son is oftne fall down

Gangadhar

HI My son is 8 years old now. He is going for tennis coaching every day. But he often fall down at least once in a day. I am worrying that he may also fall down in his school also. can you please guide me in his problem. Thanks

• 4

nidhu

I agree with sojal

Monika

Hi Gangadhar, I agree with Sojal that you maintain a log of when he falls down. is it during practice only, when climbing stairs, when running, at school, any particular time of the day etc. this will eventually help you see a pattern,, if there is, which can then be talked to a doctor, or if random. Also, keep asking your son how has he been in school... not to make him worried but in smart ways to just find out if he did fall down. If you ask too forcefully, he might get scared.

Sojal

Hi Gangadhar, if he is falling only during tennis practice, then don't worry. once he learns the game better, he will not. You can ask at school about this whether it happens frequently and ask him also gently. Also, keep a watchout for any injuries. This will give you a clearer pic of whether this frequent falling is a one-off thing or is repeatedly happening. in the latter case, it is better you maintain a journal of the episodes and then share it with your paediatrician.

Can u give me some more details?

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..

behaviour

hi my son is 9+ year old . he don't listen me at all nd do whatever he want wha..

Sit still in one place.

McKenzie having a hard time sit still in one place. She go all over place. She's..

responsible behaviour

my son who is turning 10 has started getting careless and irresponsible, he loss..

his bedroom cleaning up and dishes.

my son taking his times to do these chores. he's done with dishes for like 3 to..

tattle tale each other

Both my kids have been telling on each other all the time. like he did it or she..

My daughter gets distracted while studyi..

she gets very much distracted while studying or writing