My son is oftne fall down

Gangadhar

HI My son is 8 years old now. He is going for tennis coaching every day. But he often fall down at least once in a day. I am worrying that he may also fall down in his school also. can you please guide me in his problem. Thanks

• 4

nidhu

I agree with sojal

Monika

Hi Gangadhar, I agree with Sojal that you maintain a log of when he falls down. is it during practice only, when climbing stairs, when running, at school, any particular time of the day etc. this will eventually help you see a pattern,, if there is, which can then be talked to a doctor, or if random. Also, keep asking your son how has he been in school... not to make him worried but in smart ways to just find out if he did fall down. If you ask too forcefully, he might get scared.

Sojal

Hi Gangadhar, if he is falling only during tennis practice, then don't worry. once he learns the game better, he will not. You can ask at school about this whether it happens frequently and ask him also gently. Also, keep a watchout for any injuries. This will give you a clearer pic of whether this frequent falling is a one-off thing or is repeatedly happening. in the latter case, it is better you maintain a journal of the episodes and then share it with your paediatrician.

Can u give me some more details?

behavior of child

my daughter is 8+ n she gets irritated very fast . doesn't mix up with others ge..

My elder son never want to do study

My elder son is very nice by nature and always obedience and follow Wat ever I s..

my son is 8 yrs old, it's very hard to m..

he is very clever only problem is to start studying and being steady. also he is..

short temper

hi. how to control my child from anger

My daughter gets distracted while studyi..

she gets very much distracted while studying or writing

behaviour

hi my son is 9+ year old . he don't listen me at all nd do whatever he want wha..