My son is shy nature in front of others. What should I do?

Alka Sharma

My son is very shy and he doesn't mix with people easily. He is having very few friends(2 or 3) and his teacher also have raised same concerns that he speak too less and slow in class. Please suggest how can we improve this habit of him ?

Sujatha Bharathy

take him with u wherever u go and let him see how u socialize with ppl around u... u can't make him do anything other than that once he inculcates it thru his loving parents and care takers.

Hi Alka, here's a link that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/my-child-is-shy-what-do-i-do/497

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

stammering

my son 3. 5 stammers sometimes while talking.. is it normal for kids or we need..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

behaviour talks.

Toddler behaviour on arriving a new baby.