My son is shy nature in front of others. What should I do?

Alka Sharma

My son is very shy and he doesn't mix with people easily. He is having very few friends(2 or 3) and his teacher also have raised same concerns that he speak too less and slow in class. Please suggest how can we improve this habit of him ?

Sujatha Bharathy

take him with u wherever u go and let him see how u socialize with ppl around u... u can't make him do anything other than that once he inculcates it thru his loving parents and care takers.

Hi Alka, here's a link that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/my-child-is-shy-what-do-i-do/497

Stubborn and Naughty

My son is 5. 5 yrs. He is very very naughty. Whatever we ask him to do, he neve..

very aggrisive and angry

my 8 years daughter gets irritated k angry y

my child is unable to concentrate in stu..

my child is very intelligent however get distracted in class and due to which he..

6 year old boy behavior

Hi everyone, I am here to discuss issue with you. My child is 6 yr old ,very ac..

hyper active boy

my son is 5 year old,he is very hyper active,he never listen to anyone of us nor..

not interested in study.. don't want to..

he is not interested in study always want to go out with friends.

anger

hi. my little daughter is in 2 nd standard. she gets anger easily n do not mix w..

Behaviour of

How to handle anger of my 5yr old son. He is very intelligent but sometime he ge..