My son is shy nature in front of others. What should I do?

Alka Sharma

My son is very shy and he doesn't mix with people easily. He is having very few friends(2 or 3) and his teacher also have raised same concerns that he speak too less and slow in class. Please suggest how can we improve this habit of him ?

Sujatha Bharathy

take him with u wherever u go and let him see how u socialize with ppl around u... u can't make him do anything other than that once he inculcates it thru his loving parents and care takers.

Hi Alka, here's a link that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/my-child-is-shy-what-do-i-do/497

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

late talker

speech therapy at home

Shy child

Hi my child is very shy!

Activities

my son is 3. 7 years old. is there any activities which can be given to kids who..

My girl behaviour is changing

Hi. Due to problem with husband, my daughter is badly affected. She is having le..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

behaviour

Hi ,My son is 3yr 6month .He is very friendly with strangers .who ever it may be..