My son is very fussy with food

Prabjot Rawla

My 4 year old is very choosy with food. Although he enjoys paneer, soya,chicken,dals,potatoes nd most of vegetables but he does not eat fruits at all. I don't know how to include a fruit in his daily diet

Megha Chawla

I had a similar problem, i started with my daughter's favourite fruit then graduated to others, one rule that worked for me was not forcing her to eat a fruit, instead I showed her children who ran fast, were healthy and told her that they eat a lot of fruit, then graduated to properties of fruits and how each fruit was useful and what it did, luckily it worked for me, hope the same helps you a little.

Hi Prabjot Rawla Pls refer to an earlier parent talk on similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-daughter-hate-fruits/886

Eating Issue

I am worry about my child as he don't eat properly. He used to eat only dal ric..

don't eat veggies

my daughter likes to eat curd Everytime but she drink milk hardly and that too w..

weight gain

suggest me some food list of weight gain .he s nw 3years

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

weight gain

Wat type of food to be given for my kid's weight gain

my daughter is nt interested to eat food

my daughter she doesn't like any vegetables...

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..