My son is very fussy with food

Prabjot Rawla

My 4 year old is very choosy with food. Although he enjoys paneer, soya,chicken,dals,potatoes nd most of vegetables but he does not eat fruits at all. I don't know how to include a fruit in his daily diet

Megha Chawla

I had a similar problem, i started with my daughter's favourite fruit then graduated to others, one rule that worked for me was not forcing her to eat a fruit, instead I showed her children who ran fast, were healthy and told her that they eat a lot of fruit, then graduated to properties of fruits and how each fruit was useful and what it did, luckily it worked for me, hope the same helps you a little.

Hi Prabjot Rawla Pls refer to an earlier parent talk on similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-daughter-hate-fruits/886

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

weight gain

suggest me some food list of weight gain .he s nw 3years

nutrition

food which boost immunity