My son will complete 4 months in next 10 days but he is still not able to hold his head straight. What is the average age when boys are able to get their neck and spin stable and strong? Thank you.

Naznin Bhoja

Age for stable head and spin.

• 5

Ishani s

Hello Naznin, every child is different so don't compare yours to others. Your baby will do just fine. Just ensure your baby's getting enough Vit D (our paed had advised a Vit D supplement) as it strengthens the bones.

Ramya Sundaram

If the baby is able to hold the neck and turnover before six months then there is nothing to worry. You can in the meanwhile give him tummy time which can help strengthen neck muscles. Google with tummy time and see

Reshma bhatija

My son is 4 months old now.... I sometimes find difficult in breastfeed him due to back pain... moreover he hardly sleeps in day and night also he wakes up in every 2 hrs or sometime in hr so its difficult for me... wat to do?

Akanksha Theodore

Don't worry much, I suggest go and visit to his doctor.

Janvi

My son would also complete his 4 months in coming 18 days but he holds his head strongly many times as well as spins also but sometime he don't so children grow differently so relax let him take his own time...

breathing plb at nights

my son age is 3 months he is suffering nose block at night since 1 month. some b..

5 months old baby boy pees intermittent

Hi,my son 5 months old baby boy pees intermittently means when pees he release l..

calcarea phosphorica

Anyone using calcarea phos for their baby please suggest when to start it and wh..

how to heal a cut

mera baby 7 month ka h uske nose p spoon lag gya h or use cut aa gya h to use..

cold & cough

Hello mommy's. .. my baby is 8 months old she is suffering from cold & cough sin..

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..

breathing plb at nits

my son age is 4 months every day at nits especially at the time of 3-4am his nos..

white tongue of baby

my 11 month old baby have white tongue. i have noticed since 3 days. month befor..