My son will complete 4 months in next 10 days but he is still not able to hold his head straight. What is the average age when boys are able to get their neck and spin stable and strong? Thank you.

Naznin Bhoja

Age for stable head and spin.

• 5

Ishani s

Hello Naznin, every child is different so don't compare yours to others. Your baby will do just fine. Just ensure your baby's getting enough Vit D (our paed had advised a Vit D supplement) as it strengthens the bones.

Ramya Sundaram

If the baby is able to hold the neck and turnover before six months then there is nothing to worry. You can in the meanwhile give him tummy time which can help strengthen neck muscles. Google with tummy time and see

Reshma bhatija

My son is 4 months old now.... I sometimes find difficult in breastfeed him due to back pain... moreover he hardly sleeps in day and night also he wakes up in every 2 hrs or sometime in hr so its difficult for me... wat to do?

Akanksha Theodore

Don't worry much, I suggest go and visit to his doctor.

Janvi

My son would also complete his 4 months in coming 18 days but he holds his head strongly many times as well as spins also but sometime he don't so children grow differently so relax let him take his own time...

Baby dandruff

Any suggestions to handle baby dandruff for a 2 month old baby. I use to apply o..

frequent urination

hi all my lo is 8month 10days old. last two days he is peeing urine more than 20..

Appetite

Hi all, how to increase appetite of my 8 months old baby,she spits out puree so..

running nose n sore throat of 5. 5 month..

hi all, my daughter is 5. 5 month old n is on breastfeeding. past 2 days she is..

coughing

my son 10 mts suffering from cold n cough from last 4 days he is teething also g..

no ctawling

hi my LO has turned 11m but does not crawl.. does not stand without our support...

Water quantity

My baby is now 6+ month old. How much of water should be given at this age. Plz..