My son will complete 4 months in next 10 days but he is still not able to hold his head straight. What is the average age when boys are able to get their neck and spin stable and strong? Thank you.

Naznin Bhoja

Age for stable head and spin.

• 5

Ishani s

Hello Naznin, every child is different so don't compare yours to others. Your baby will do just fine. Just ensure your baby's getting enough Vit D (our paed had advised a Vit D supplement) as it strengthens the bones.

Ramya Sundaram

If the baby is able to hold the neck and turnover before six months then there is nothing to worry. You can in the meanwhile give him tummy time which can help strengthen neck muscles. Google with tummy time and see

Reshma bhatija

My son is 4 months old now.... I sometimes find difficult in breastfeed him due to back pain... moreover he hardly sleeps in day and night also he wakes up in every 2 hrs or sometime in hr so its difficult for me... wat to do?

Akanksha Theodore

Don't worry much, I suggest go and visit to his doctor.

Janvi

My son would also complete his 4 months in coming 18 days but he holds his head strongly many times as well as spins also but sometime he don't so children grow differently so relax let him take his own time...

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..

cough

my daughter is 3 month old ..she has dry cough and she sneezes as well ..plz te..

eczema problem

my 11 months baby is having severe eczema. his back is very scaly,dry& itchy. my..

weaning for 6 months baby

I m planning to introduce my 6 month baby on food. pls suggest foods tht I can s..

about child

for my second son second month is running now. in my home my husband suffering f..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

Sleep issues

Hello evryone, i am a mother of 6 month old daughter. I need advice regarding he..