My topic is to admit my child in the best school

Amin H Machhiyara

Hi my child master Ayaan has 2 yrs n 5 months old and i am looking for his admission so which is the best platform for him i choose of orchid international or Saint xaviers school so can any body suggest me which school is better for my child for his better future....... .

• 3

archana j

my pleasure

Amin H Machhiyara

Thanks archana for your valuable replay,

archana j

dear Amin ...ur child ayaan is very small for u to decide and make his career. i have two kids and i have put them in near by play group so that they can just enjoy and have fun with same age children. play group is just to have fun and make them confident to be outside home for some tiem. any near by school for play group should be ok for him. u can decide all this once he goes to primary classes. from these base starts... all the best.

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..