My topic is to admit my child in the best school

Amin H Machhiyara

Hi my child master Ayaan has 2 yrs n 5 months old and i am looking for his admission so which is the best platform for him i choose of orchid international or Saint xaviers school so can any body suggest me which school is better for my child for his better future....... .

• 3

archana j

my pleasure

Amin H Machhiyara

Thanks archana for your valuable replay,

archana j

dear Amin ...ur child ayaan is very small for u to decide and make his career. i have two kids and i have put them in near by play group so that they can just enjoy and have fun with same age children. play group is just to have fun and make them confident to be outside home for some tiem. any near by school for play group should be ok for him. u can decide all this once he goes to primary classes. from these base starts... all the best.

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..