My topic is to admit my child in the best school

Amin H Machhiyara

Hi my child master Ayaan has 2 yrs n 5 months old and i am looking for his admission so which is the best platform for him i choose of orchid international or Saint xaviers school so can any body suggest me which school is better for my child for his better future....... .

• 3

archana j

my pleasure

Amin H Machhiyara

Thanks archana for your valuable replay,

archana j

dear Amin ...ur child ayaan is very small for u to decide and make his career. i have two kids and i have put them in near by play group so that they can just enjoy and have fun with same age children. play group is just to have fun and make them confident to be outside home for some tiem. any near by school for play group should be ok for him. u can decide all this once he goes to primary classes. from these base starts... all the best.

reg speaking

my baby is 1year n 5months old. She is not showing interest towards speaking. ho..

education

my baby girl is just 2. 3 i am confused what should i start with her rather play..

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

select school board

my child is 2 and half year. plz you suggest me which board is good for him CB..

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

playgroup suggestions

Want to know if play group are good for my son Who is 1 year 6'months